A very well presented and greatly improved, three bedroom detached home situated in a highly regarded and convenient location, (for commuting and shops) within Hinckley. The accommodation, which benefits form gas central heating and double glazing, briefly comprises, reception hall, spacious lounge, dining room, conservatory and an impressive sized kitchen with utility. On the first floor, the landing leads to three good sized bedrooms and a refitted bathroom. Outside, there is ample parking to the front which leads to the remainder of the garage space. At the rear, there is a landscaped garden. Council Tax Band C.
With stairs to first floor landing, spindle balustrade, door to useful under stairs storage cupboard, laminate flooring, radiator, Oak door to coat cupboard, coving to ceiling and further door opening to
4.78m x 3.28m (15'8 x 10'9)
With double glazed bay window to front, laminate flooring, coving to ceiling, radiator, television point, feature fireplace with slate hearth, Oak surround, multi fuel burning stove and archway through to
2.92m x 2.59m (9'7 x 8'6)
With laminate flooring, coving to ceiling, radiator, door to kitchen and double doors to
2.26m x 2.72m (7'5 x 8'11)
With laminate flooring and double glazed patio doors to rear garden.
5.97m x 2.82m (19'7 x 9'3)
With excellent range of contemporary base and wall units, roll edge work surfaces over, matching upstands to splash back, integrated Smeg dishwasher, space and point for range cooker, extractor hood, inset one and a half drainer sink with mixer tap, tiled flooring, inset spotlights, two double glazed windows to rear, opaque double glazed door to rear, two radiators, opaque double glazed door to front and door back to main hallway.
With loft access, double glazed window to side, spindle balustrade, door to airing cupboard with wall mounted combination boiler and further doors opening to
3.86m x 2.95m (12'8 x 9'8)
With double glazed window, radiator and built in double wardrobe.
3.23m x 2.57m (10'7 x 8'5)
With double glazed window to rear and radiator.
2.24m x 2.16m (7'4 x 7'1)
With double glazed window to front and radiator.
2.21m x 1.65m (7'3 x 5'5)
With two double glazed windows to rear, chrome towel radiator, low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath with shower over and glass shower screen.
There is a double width block paved driveway providing off road parking, remainder is laid to lawn, driveway leads to garage with up and over garage door, power and lighting and rear of garage has been converted to
With space and point for washing machine, roll edge work surface, tiling to splash back and ceramic tiled floor.
With large Indian Sandstone tiled patio area, decorative pergola, built in bench, remainder of garden is laid to lawn with well stocked surrounding mature borders, inset stepping stones to garden shed and rear gated access, garden is enclosed by timber fencing, outside water tap, outside electric point and security lighting.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).
10. Copyright and Social Media: Unless we agree otherwise with you in writing, we hold the copyright on all photographic and video marketing material used to market your home and these should not be reproduced by any third party without our express consent. Furthermore, we reserve the right to use these for marketing initiatives in order to promote your property or the Company. We may use various options for marketing including all social media and mailing campaigns and should you have any concerns relating to this then you should let us know as soon as possible.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.