Picker Elliott Estate Agents are delighted to have been favoured with instruction to market this exceptional three double bedroom stable conversion, set in gated grounds of approximately 1/3 of an acre with countryside views. The property is located within the highly desirable conservation village of Aston Flamville, and we believe dates back to the late 1800's. The property has a floor area of circa 1667 square feet to include an attached converted garage. The beautifully appointed living space is supported by well-proportioned rooms and a characterful layout, typical of a period conversion. Expect to find a contemporary interior, including a Charles Yorke kitchen, quality fittings along with period features such as marble fire surrounds, cast radiators and original tin roof vents. Coinciding with this stunning property is the incredible garden with several very mature trees including a large Oak and Copper Beech.
With slate tiling and oak door leading to
5.36m x 3.66m (17'7 x 12'0)
With oak flooring, double glazed window to side, double glazed window to front with decorative arch double glazed window, two cast iron radiators, exposed beams, multi fuel stove with wood beam over and tiled hearth, stairs to first floor landing with oak balustrade and newel posts, large useful under stairs storage cupboard and further doors opening through to
6.55m x 4.93m (21'6 x 16'2)
With an excellent range of contemporary base and wall units, granite work surfaces with matching upstands, drainer sink with mixer tap, cupboard space for washing machine, cupboard space for tumble dryer, two Miele built in ovens, Miele microwave, Miele warming drawer, space and point for American fridge/freezer, central island with Miele induction hob, additional sink and extractor fan over, inset spotlights, integrated dishwasher, under cupboard lighting, polished porcelain tiled flooring, contemporary vertical radiator, coving to ceiling, two sets of double glazed double patio doors to front of the property, additional composite door to front of the property and door leading to
4.75m x 5.13m (15'7 x 16'10)
With oak bi folding doors to front, door to useful cupboard housing boiler, additional storage area, inset spotlights, contemporary radiator, drop down loft hatch with ladder leading to additional roof storage space with porthole window. The garage has been converted to a usable room, currently a gym
5.00m x 4.88m (16'5 x 16'0)
With coving to ceiling, built in shelving and storage cupboard, contemporary feature fire with stone surround, marble hearth and period style feature fire, two cast iron radiators, two double glazed windows and door to
6.32mx 4.93m (20'9x 16'2)
With coving to ceiling, period marble fire surround with marble hearth and multi fuel burning stove, double glazed bi folding doors to side, two double glazed windows to front, two cast iron radiator and television point.
3.51m x 3.40m (11'6 x 11'2)
With two double glazed windows, oak wooden flooring, radiator, door to large storage cupboard and television point.
With oak spindle balustrade, opaque double glazed window, vaulted ceiling and doors to
3.58m x 4.65m (11'9 x 15'3)
With double glazed window to front and side, radiator, oak flooring, vaulted ceiling and range of built in wardrobes and a T.V point.
3.45m x 3.51m (11'4 x 11'6)
With double glazed window, radiator, loft access, oak flooring, vaulted ceiling and door to
3.38m x 2.26m (11'1 x 7'5)
With radiator and further access to large eaves storage area.
With walk in glass shower cubicle, rain effect shower head, extractor fan, floating Villeroy Boch wash hand basin, Villeroy Boch enclosed low level flush WC, exposed oak beams, Veluxe window, tiled flooring, chrome towel radiator, access to eaves storage and extractor fan.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).
10. Copyright and Social Media: Unless we agree otherwise with you in writing, we hold the copyright on all photographic and video marketing material used to market your home and these should not be reproduced by any third party without our express consent. Furthermore, we reserve the right to use these for marketing initiatives in order to promote your property or the Company. We may use various options for marketing including all social media and mailing campaigns and should you have any concerns relating to this then you should let us know as soon as possible.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.