A fantastic opportunity to purchase this very well presented and greatly improved four bedroom detached family home which occupies a very generous plot within a well regarded location in Hinckley. The property, which has been improved by the current owners, briefly comprises, reception hall, cloakroom, lounge, living kitchen dining room and study. On the first floor there are four bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside, to the front of the property there is ample parking with a large drive and the remainder being laid to lawn. At the rear there is an enclosed lovely garden. NO CHAIN. Council Tax Band D.
With radiator, coving to ceiling, door to useful storage cupboard, ceramic tiled flooring and further door to
With enclosed low level WC, corner vanity sink unit with tiling to splash back, contemporary vertical radiator, opaque double glazed window and further doors to
5.38m x 3.25m (17'8 x 10'8)
With double glazed double doors to rear garden, coving to ceiling, double glazed window to front, radiator, Adam style feature fireplace with marble hearth and backing, inset living flame gas fire and television point.
5.41m x 3.51m (17'9 x 11'6)
With excellent range of contemporary base and wall units, roll edge work surfaces over and matching upstands to splash back, inset one and a half drainer sink with mixer tap, integrated dish washer, inset 5 ring Neff gas hob with extractor hood and built in double oven, kick space floor heater, ceramic tiled flooring, inset spotlights, door to under stairs storage cupboard, stairs to first floor landing and sliding patio door to
2.44m x 1.63m (8'0 x 5'4)
With ceramic tiled flooring, double glazed window to rear, double glazed door to side, radiator and integral door to garage.
With drop down loft hatch and doors to
3.48m x 2.82m (11'5 x 9'3)
With double glazed window and radiator.
3.38m x 2.82m (11'1 x 9'3)
With double glazed window, radiator and storage cupboard.
2.54m x 2.59m (8'4 x 8'6)
With double glazed window, radiator and coving.
2.64m x 1.63m (8'8 x 5'4)
With double glazed window, radiator, built in office furniture and telephone point.
2.44m x 2.54m (8'0 x 8'4)
Four piece suite with low level flush WC, panel bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, vanity sink unit, enclosed and tiled double shower cubicle with integrated shower, extractor fan, chrome towel radiator, tiling to surrounding splash back areas and opaque double glazed window.
There is a long sweeping driveway providing ample off road parking for several vehicles, additional gravelled hard standing with surrounding lawn border, garden shed, drive leads to garage with up and over garage door, roof storage space, power and lighting and gated side access leads to
With large decked patio area, mainly lawn with surrounding mature borders with various plants and shrubs and enclosed by timber fencing.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).
10. Copyright and Social Media: Unless we agree otherwise with you in writing, we hold the copyright on all photographic and video marketing material used to market your home and these should not be reproduced by any third party without our express consent. Furthermore, we reserve the right to use these for marketing initiatives in order to promote your property or the Company. We may use various options for marketing including all social media and mailing campaigns and should you have any concerns relating to this then you should let us know as soon as possible.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.