***OFFERS OVER*** An excellent opportunity to purchase this beautifully presented, spacious, three bedroom mid terrace home with off road parking and a large garage/work shop to the rear. Situated in a location convenient for commuters and in the desirable area of Burbage, this very well presented property offers fantastic accommodation which in brief comprises, spacious lounge, separate dining room, refitted kitchen and a utility. On the first floor there are three good sized bedroom and a refitted shower room. Outside, to the front there is off road parking with a large garden and work shop to the rear. Council Tax Band B
5.03m x 3.63m (16'6 x 11'11)
With double glazed window to front, log burning stove, television point, cupboard housing meters, radiator, leading through to
3.73m x 3.66m (12'3 x 12'0)
With double glazed window to rear, radiator, door to stairs and first floor landing, opaque glazed door to
3.94m x 1.96m (12'11 x 6'5)
With a range of wall and base units with roll edge work surfaces over, tiling to splash backs, inset gas hob with built in oven and extractor hood over, inset drainer sink with mixer tap, wall mounted boiler, double drainer sink with mixer tap, wall mounted boiler, double glazed window to rear, radiator and door to
3.96m x 1.32m (13'0 x 4'4)
Fully double glazed with space and point for washing machine and double glazed door to rear garden.
With drop down loft access, radiator and door to
4.24m x 3.40m (13'11 x 11'2)
With double glazed window to front, radiator and built in storage cupboard.
3.73m x 3.05m#3.35m (12'3 x 10#11)
With double glazed window to rear and radiator.
2.54m x 1.98m (8'4 x 6'6)
With double glazed window to rear and radiator.
With three piece suite comprising of low level flush WC, vanity sink unit, enclosed shower cubicle, radiator and opaque double glazed window to side.
There is a slabbed driveway providing off road parking with metal fencing and side access leads to
With large slabbed patio area. outside water tap, remainder is laid to lawn with large brick built workshop with 240V installed, rear access to additional garden area and is enclosed by timber fencing.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).
10. Copyright and Social Media: Unless we agree otherwise with you in writing, we hold the copyright on all photographic and video marketing material used to market your home and these should not be reproduced by any third party without our express consent. Furthermore, we reserve the right to use these for marketing initiatives in order to promote your property or the Company. We may use various options for marketing including all social media and mailing campaigns and should you have any concerns relating to this then you should let us know as soon as possible.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.