***OFFER OVER*** Picker Elliott are proud to bring to the market this extended four bedroom detached home situated on one of the areas most prestigious roads. The Rills is a small cul-de-sac development built by builders F E Downes and is well located for access to Hinckley town centre as well as commuting to Leicester City. The accommodation which benefits from gas central heating & uPVC double glazing briefly comprises large entrance, main reception hall, cloakroom, spacious sitting room, extended dining room, kitchen dining room and utility room. On the first floor there is a galleried landing which leads to four large double bedrooms (master with an ensuite bathroom) and a four piece bathroom. Outside, the property occupies a very generous plot with mature front garden and ample parking leading to a double garage to the front. To the rear there is a large mature and private garden. NO CHAIN. Council Tax Band G.
With coving to ceiling, wall mounted electric heater, ceramic tiled flooring, double glazed windows to front, opaque glazed door leading to
4.55m x 2.74m (14'11 x 9'1)
With under stairs storage cupboard, dado rail, stairs to first floor landing with spindle balustrade, double radiator, doors opening to
With low level flush WC, vanity sink unit, dado rail, radiator, and opaque double glazed window to side.
7.57m x 3.99m (24'10 x 13'10)
With double glazed bow window to front, three radiators, two double glazed windows to rear, double glazed patio doors to rear, feature fireplace with wooden surround, marble hearth and backing with open fire, telephone point, and double doors to
6.15m x 3.30m (20'2 x 10'10)
With coving to ceiling, dado rail, three double glazed windows to rear, and radiator.
4.55m x 4.24m (14'11 x 13'11 )
With an excellent range of base and wall units with roll edged work surfaces over and tiling to splash backs, glass fronted display cabinet, one and a half drainer sink with mixer tap, integrated dishwasher, built in double oven, inset gas hob with extractor hood over, integrated wine rack, double glazed window to rear, radiator, inset spot lights, telephone point, tiled flooring, and door opening to
With opaque double glazed door to side, and door to
With base and wall units with roll edged work surfaces over and tiling to splash backs, space and plumbing for washing machine, inset drainer sink with mixer tap, floor mounted gas central heating boiler, opaque double glazed window to side, tiled floor, andintegral door to garage.
With spindle balustrade, loft access with drop down hatch and ladder (the loft is boarded), radiator, two double glazed windows to front, airing cupboard housing foam lagged hot water cylinder with slatted shelving, and further doors to
3.94m x 3.35m (12'11 x 11'5)
With double glazed window to rear, radiator, dado rail, telephone point, range of built in wardrobes, and door to
3.30m x 1.52m (10'10 x 5'5)
With four piece suite comprising of low level flush WC, bidet, vanity sink unit, panelled bath, tiling to surrounding half wall level, electric shaver point, radiator, opaque double glazed window to side, and inset spotlights.
4.22m x 3.38m (13'10 x 11'11)
With double glazed window to rear, radiator, and range of built in wardrobes.
4.22m max x 3.07m (13'10 max x 10'11)
With double glazed window to rear, dado rail, radiator, and range of built in wardrobes.
4.24m x 3.23m x (13'11 x 10'7 )
With dado rail, double glazed window to front, radiator, and telephone point.
3.30m x 2.24m x (10'10 x 7'4 )
With four piece suite comprising of low level flush WC, vanity sink unit, panelled bath, enclosed and tiled shower cubicle with electric shower, tiling to surrounding half wall level, electric shaver point, radiator, inset spotlights, and opaque double glazed window to front.
There is a tarmac drive providing ample off road parking for several vehicles, the remainder of the garden is landscaped with inset lawn and surrounding well established borders with various plants and shrubs. The drive leads to
With up and over door.
A slabbed path leads to front door with outside lighting, and gated side access with security lighting leading to
Large mature garden which is separated into two sections by an ivy covered pergola and mature shrubs. The first section has a large slabbed patio area with brick retaining wall, outside water tap, outside lighting, remainder is mainly laid to lawn with surrounding well established mature borders with various plants and shrubs. The second garden area is mainly laid to lawn with well established borders with various mature plants and shrubs, and garden pond (the leaf waterfall feature will be removed from the property). The rear garden is enclosed by a brick wall, timber fencing and hedging and is private to the rear.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).
10. Copyright and Social Media: Unless we agree otherwise with you in writing, we hold the copyright on all photographic and video marketing material used to market your home and these should not be reproduced by any third party without our express consent. Furthermore, we reserve the right to use these for marketing initiatives in order to promote your property or the Company. We may use various options for marketing including all social media and mailing campaigns and should you have any concerns relating to this then you should let us know as soon as possible.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.