A greatly extended and improved, four bedroom detached family home situated at the end of a pleasant cul-de-sac within an area of Hinckley which is highly convenient for access to major roads, supermarkets and Hinkley town centre with its facilities. The property which benefits from gas central heating & double glazing, briefly comprises, entrance porch, reception hall, spacious lounge, separate dining room, large conservatory, and extended and refitted breakfast kitchen with granite work surfaces, rear porch, area from the kitchen which could be a small study area, utility room and cloakroom. To the first floor there are four good sized bedrooms, master with a refitted ensuite and a refitted shower room. Outside, the property occupies a generous plot with ample parking, detached double garage, large patio area and a good sized mature garden. Council Tax Band E
With tiled flooring, matching double glazed windows and further opaque wood glazed door leading to
With stairs to first floor landing, under stairs storage cupboard, radiator, coving to ceiling, double glazed window to front and doors opening to
6.71m x 3.51m (22'0 x 11'6)
With double glazed bay window to front, coving to ceiling, two radiators, brick built feature fire surround and sliding double glazed door to
3.78m (into bay) x 3.23m (12'5 (into bay) x 10'7)
With double glazed bay window, and radiator.
5.26m x 3.00m (17'3 x 9'10)
With brick built dwarf wall, fully double glazed, double radiator, sliding double glazed patio door to rear and glazed double doors to
6.60m x 2.13m (21'8 x 7'0)
With excellent range of contemporary base and wall units, granite work surfaces over, matching up stands to splash back and window sill, inset one and a half sink with mixer tap, space and point for dishwasher, integrated fridge with freezer, filtered drinking tap, instant boiling water tap, inset Neff gas hob with extractor hood, built in oven, inset spotlights, ceramic tiled flooring, two double glazed windows to side, door to useful walk in pantry with shelving, double glazed door to enclosed rear hallway with double glazed window to side, inset spotlights, ceramic tiling and double glazed sliding patio door to rear and leading from the kitchen there is a
2.79m x 2.21m (9'2 x 7'3)
With glass display cabinet, drawers, granite work surface, door back to main reception hall, ceramic tiled flooring and further door to
1.85m x 2.01m (6'1 x 6'7)
With space and point for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, storage cupboards, ceramic tiled flooring and door to
With low level flush WC, vanity sink unit with granite work surface, radiator, ceramic tiled flooring and opaque double glazed window to side.
With loft access with drop down hatch and fully boarded, cupboard housing foam lagged hot water cylinder and further doors opening to
3.56m x 2.87m (11'8 x 9'5)
With double glazed window to rear, radiator, coving to ceiling, built in wardrobes with bridging units, dressing table and door to
With enclosed low level flush WC, vanity sink unit, walk in shower cubicle with rain effect shower head, opaque double glazed window to rear, shaver point, tiling to surrounding four walls, extractor fan, chrome towel radiator and tiled flooring.
3.53m x 2.97m (11'7 x 9'9)
With double glazed window, radiator, bridging unit with wardrobe, dressing table and door to additional storage cupboard.
2.82m x 2.64m (9'3 x 8'8)
With double glazed window to rear, radiator, wardrobe with bridging unit and chest of drawers.
3.86m x 2.31m (12'8 x 7'7)
With double glazed window, radiator and built in wardrobes.
1.63m x 1.83m (5'4 x 6'0)
With enclosed low level flush WC, vanity sink unit, walk in shower cubicle with rain effect shower head, extractor fan, inset spotlights, chrome towel radiator, tiling to surrounding four walls and opaque double glazed window to rear.
There is a large tarmac drive providing ample off road parking for several vehicles, which leads to large detached garage measuring 16'5 x 17'0 with electric roller door, power and lighting, side pedestrian access and roof storage space and gated side access to both sides of the property leads to
With large slab patio area, remainder of garden is mainly laid to lawn with surrounding mature well stocked borders, summer house, garden shed, solar panels, outside security lighting, outside water tap and additional side patio area
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).
10. Copyright and Social Media: Unless we agree otherwise with you in writing, we hold the copyright on all photographic and video marketing material used to market your home and these should not be reproduced by any third party without our express consent. Furthermore, we reserve the right to use these for marketing initiatives in order to promote your property or the Company. We may use various options for marketing including all social media and mailing campaigns and should you have any concerns relating to this then you should let us know as soon as possible.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.