***OFFERS OVER*** A truly impressive, beautifully presented three bedroom semi detached situated in a highly regarded location within Hinckley. The property is well located for bus routes, supermarkets, major road networks and Hinckley town centre with its amenities. In brief, the property comprises, reception hall, spacious lounge, separate dining room and refitted kitchen. On the first floor, the galleried landing leads to three well proportioned bedrooms and a refitted shower room. Outside, to the front, there is a long block paved drive providing ample off road parking. At the rear there is an enclosed cottage landscaped style garden with rear access to a detached garage. Viewing is highly recommended. Council Tax Band C.
With matching opaque glazed windows to front, stairs to first floor landing, spindle balustrade, wood panelling to under stairs storage cupboard, radiator, coving to ceiling and doors leading to
4.70m (into bay) x 3.78m (15'5 (into bay) x 12'5)
With double glazed bay window to front, radiator, coving to ceiling, period feature fireplace with wooden surround, marble hearth and living flame effect gas fire.
4.01m x 3.56m (13'2 x 11'8)
With full length double glazed patio doors to rear with matching double glazed window to rear, double radiator, coving to ceiling, feature fireplace with wooden surround, marble hearth and inset gas fire.
3.53m (into bay) x 2.18m (11'7 (into bay) x 7'2)
With excellent range of re fitted base and wall units, wood work surfaces over, tiling to splash backs, inset Neff gas hob with Neff built in oven and extractor hood over, glass fronted display cabinets, integrated fridge, integrated dishwasher, ceramic tiled flooring, coving to ceiling, double radiator, double glazed window to rear, inset sink with mixer tap, door to pantry with shelving, opaque glazed window to side, tiled flooring and further opaque glazed door leads to
With space and plumbing for washing machine, ceramic tiled flooring, wooden gated door to front and opaque double glazed door to rear with matching opaque double glazed window.
With spindle balustrade, opaque double glazed window to side, loft access, coving to ceiling and doors to
4.50mx 3.12m (14'9x 10'3)
With double glazed window to front, coving to ceiling, radiator, extensive range of Hammonds fitted furniture incorporating wardrobes, bridging units, bedside table and dressing table with drawers.
3.89m x3.58m (12'9 x11'9)
With double glazed window to rear, radiator and coving to ceiling.
2.49m x 2.01m (8'2 x 6'7)
With double glazed window and radiator.
2.29m x 2.18m (7'6 x 7'2)
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, walk in shower with glass screen, rain effect shower head and hand held shower, opaque double glazed window to rear, chrome towel radiator, tiling to surrounding four walls, inset spotlights, cupboard housing wall mounted combination boiler and slatted shelving.
There is a long block paved driveway providing ample off road parking for several vehicles, surrounding mature well stocked borders with various plants and shrubs, security lighting and side access to
With inset circular lawn, surrounding well stocked mature borders with various plants and shrubs, gravelled and slabbed patio areas, pergolas, the garden is enclosed by timber fencing, gated rear pedestrian access to shared driveway, one and a half size garage with power and lighting, pedestrian access, double glazed window and up and over garage door to front, outside water tap, outside lighting
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).
10. Copyright and Social Media: Unless we agree otherwise with you in writing, we hold the copyright on all photographic and video marketing material used to market your home and these should not be reproduced by any third party without our express consent. Furthermore, we reserve the right to use these for marketing initiatives in order to promote your property or the Company. We may use various options for marketing including all social media and mailing campaigns and should you have any concerns relating to this then you should let us know as soon as possible.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.