***PROCEEDABLE PURCHASERS ONLY***A truly unique, hugely extended and greatly improved, extensive property which offers very flexible accommodation which is presented to a very high standard in the popular location of Burbage. The property briefly comprises, entrance, reception hall, and incredible open plan living kitchen dining room and a w.c. To the first floor there three bedrooms, the main bedroom has a dressing room and impressive ensuite, and a large family shower room. To the second floor thee is a master with free standing bath, ensuite w.c and an additional room as study or play room. Outside, the property occupies a generous plot wit parking and gardens to the front with and enclosed landscaped rear garden and summer house. Must be viewed to be appreciated. Council Tax Band B
With two double glazed windows, Amtico flooring and further opaque glazed door leading through to
3.28m x 2.82m (max) (10'9 x 9'3 (max))
With Amtico flooring, stairs to first floor landing, spindle balustrade, decorative panelling, door to useful under stairs storage cupboard, cupboard with meters, double glazed window to front with shutter blinds, contemporary radiator and door opening to
6.78m x 6.40m (22'3 x 21'0)
With an extensive range of base and wall units, 40mil granite work tops with matching upstands and shelf, inset sink with mixer tap, space and point for range cooker with extractor hood, integrated Smeg oven, space and point for American fridge/freezer, integrated washing machine, integrated dishwasher, Amtico flooring, inset spotlights, double glazed windows to front with shutter blinds, contemporary radiator and breakfast bar with units and drawers.
7.06m x 3.28m (23'2 x 10'9)
With Amtico flooring, recess for television, electric feature fire with brick hearth, built in shelves and storage cupboards, bi fold doors to rear garden with veluxe ceiling windows, inset spotlights, additional storage cupboards and shelving, contemporary radiator and door to
With low level flush WC, vanity sink unit, opaque double glazed window to rear, Amtico flooring, veluxe ceiling windows, inset spotlights and tiling to surrounding half wall level.
With Amtico flooring, decorative panelling, door and stairs to second floor and doors to
2.67m x 2.11m (8'9 x 6'11)
With built in dressing table, Amtico flooring, contemporary radiator, vaulted ceiling with inset spotlights, double glazed window to front with shutter blinds and door to
4.57m x 3.76m (15'0 x 12'4)
With double glazed window to front, wooden shutter blinds, inset spotlights, radiator, Amtico flooring, built in wardrobes with dressing table, incorporating side display cupboards and chest of drawers, space and point for television and door to
3.58m x 1.65m (11'9 x 5'5)
With low level flush WC, wall mounted vanity sink unit, walk in shower with rain effect shower head, glass shower screen, contemporary vertical radiator, inset spotlights, extractor fan, opaque double glazed window to rear, tiling to surrounding four walls and ceramic tiled flooring.
4.04m x 3.30m (13'3 x 10'10)
With Amtico flooring, decorative wood panelling, inset spotlights, built in wardrobes, double glazed window to rear, contemporary radiator and space and point for television.
3.10m x 2.95m (10'2 x 9'8)
With double glazed window to rear, contemporary radiator, built in wardrobes with shelves. storage cupboards and Amtico flooring.
3.23m x 1.88m (10'7 x 6'2)
With his and hers vanity sink unit, low level flush WC, walk in shower area with glass shower screen, rain effect shower head, two opaque double glazed windows to front, wooden shutter blinds, extractor fan, inset spotlights, black towel radiator, tiling to surrounding four walls and tiled flooring.
5.56m x 4.50m (18'3 x 14'9)
With double glazed window to the rear, two veluxe windows to the front, contemporary radiator, laminate flooring, inset spotlights, free standing contemporary bath with shower attachment, decorative wood panelling and door to
With low level flush WC, vanity sink unit, extractor fan, inset spotlights and door to
3.20m x 2.34m (10'6 x 7'8)
With Amtico flooring, veluxe ceiling window, contemporary vertical radiator, built in storage cupboard, space and point for television and is currently used as a playroom.
The property occupies a large corner position with a block paved driveway providing off road parking, brick retained walls and decorative lighting, steps leading to block paved path surrounding the property and leading back to main path, surrounding decorative borders with various plants and shrubs, water tap, security lighting and gated side access leads to
With large side storage area, security lighting leading through to main patio with pergola, decorative raised borders and lighting, artificial lawn, surrounded by timber fencing, outside electric point.
4.75m x 2.74m (max) (15'7 x 9'0 (max))
Garden room is triangular in shape with electric heater, laminate flooring, inset spotlights and bi folding doors onto decking area.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).
10. Copyright and Social Media: Unless we agree otherwise with you in writing, we hold the copyright on all photographic and video marketing material used to market your home and these should not be reproduced by any third party without our express consent. Furthermore, we reserve the right to use these for marketing initiatives in order to promote your property or the Company. We may use various options for marketing including all social media and mailing campaigns and should you have any concerns relating to this then you should let us know as soon as possible.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.