An excellent opportunity to purchase this very well presented an greatly improved three bedroom semi detached family home situated in a well regarded area of Hinckley. The property, which is presented to a high standard by the current owners, briefly comprises, entrance hall, spacious lounge, separate dining room and a refitted kitchen. On the first floor, there are three well proportioned bedrooms and a refitted bathroom. Outside, to the front there is ample off road parking with additional parking to the side of the property. To the rear, there is a lovely enclosed garden. Council Tax Band C.
With double glazed window, cupboard housing meter, stairs to first floor landing, radiator, tiled flooring, coving to ceiling and door to
3.89m x 3.63m (12'9 x 11'11)
With double glazed window to front, laminate flooring, coving to ceiling, radiator and squared arch leading through to
3.48m x 2.34m (11'5 x 7'8)
With double glazed sliding patio door to rear, contemporary vertical radiator, door to useful storage cupboard and sliding door to
3.66m x 1.75m (12'0 x 5'9)
With excellent range of contemporary base and wall units, roll edge work surfaces over and matching up stands to splash backs, inset one and a half drainer sink with mixer tap, space and point for range cooker with extractor hood, integrated washing machine, integrated fridge/freezer, cupboard housing wall mounted combination boiler, kick space with LED lighting, double glazed window to side, inset spotlights and double glazed door leading to rear garden.
With loft access, coving to ceiling, door to storage cupboard with slatted shelving and doors to
3.68m x 2.62m (12'1 x 8'7)
With double glazed window, radiator, coving to ceiling, built in wardrobe incorporating bridging units, bedside table and side display areas.
2.79m x 2.54m (9'2 x 8'4)
With double glazed window and radiator.
2.82m x 1.63m (9'3 x 5'4)
With double glazed window and radiator.
With enclosed low level flush WC, vanity sink unit, V shape panel bath with glass shower screen and rain effect shower head, tiling to surrounding four walls, tiled flooring, contemporary towel radiator, opaque double glazed window and extractor fan.
There is a large driveway providing ample off road parking for several vehicles including additional hard standing and gated side access leads to
With a large slabbed patio area, garden is mainly laid to lawn, three garden sheds, two with power, garden is enclosed by timber fencing, security lighting and outside water tap.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).
10. Copyright and Social Media: Unless we agree otherwise with you in writing, we hold the copyright on all photographic and video marketing material used to market your home and these should not be reproduced by any third party without our express consent. Furthermore, we reserve the right to use these for marketing initiatives in order to promote your property or the Company. We may use various options for marketing including all social media and mailing campaigns and should you have any concerns relating to this then you should let us know as soon as possible.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.