***Offers Over***A fantastic opportunity to purchase this very well presented and spacious three bedroom semi detached family home situated in a lovely cul-de-sac position within Hinckley. The property is well located for local shops, bus routes, parks and Hinckley town centre with its amenities. The accommodation briefly comprises, entrance hall, spacious lounge dining room, conservatory, kitchen and utility room. On the first floor the landing leads to three good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside, to the front there is ample off road parking with a single garage. At the rear, there is a raised patio area with the remainder of the garden being lawned. Council Tax Band C
With opaque double glazed window to front, radiator, laminate flooring, stairs to first floor landing, door to useful storage cupboard and further doors opening through to
3.78m x 4.32m (12'5 x 14'2)
With double glazed window to front, feature fireplace with marble hearth and backing and inset living flame effect gas fire, telephone point, radiator and arch opening to
2.44m x 2.24m (8'0 x 7'4)
With radiator and doors to
3.28m x 2.06m (10'9 x 6'9)
With laminate flooring, fully double glazed on brick built dwarf wall and double glazed double doors to rear garden.
2.87m x 2.36m (9'5 x 7'9)
With excellent range of base and wall units, double glazed window to rear, roll edge work surfaces over, tiling to splash back, inset gas hob with built in oven, inset one and a half drainer sink with mixer tap, space for dishwasher, ceramic tiled flooring, recess area for fridge/freezer and opaque double glazed door to
2.18m x 2.95m (7'2 x 9'8)
With base and wall units, roll edge work surfaces over, inset drainer sink, space and point for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, ceramic tiled flooring, glazed window to rear, glazed door to rear and integral door to garage.
With loft access and drop down hatch, double glazed window to side and doors opening to
2.57m x 3.12m (8'5 x 10'3)
With range of built in wardrobes, inset spotlights, double glazed window to rear and radiator.
3.18m x 2.18m (10'5 x 7'2)
With double glazed window to front and radiator.
2.26m x 2.01m (7'5 x 6'7)
With double glazed window, radiator and storage recess area with shelving.
2.49m x 1.88m (8'2 x 6'2)
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath with rain effect shower head over, glass shower screen, tiling to surrounding four walls, ceramic tiled flooring, chrome towel radiator and cupboard housing wall mounted combination boiler.
There is a tarmac driveway providing ample off road parking with additional gravel hard standing which leads to garage with up and over garage door with power and lighting.
With large raised patio area, steps leading to remainder of garden which is laid to lawn with surrounding decorative borders, enclosed by timber fencing with outside water tap and outside power point.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).
10. Copyright and Social Media: Unless we agree otherwise with you in writing, we hold the copyright on all photographic and video marketing material used to market your home and these should not be reproduced by any third party without our express consent. Furthermore, we reserve the right to use these for marketing initiatives in order to promote your property or the Company. We may use various options for marketing including all social media and mailing campaigns and should you have any concerns relating to this then you should let us know as soon as possible.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.