Picker Elliott are proud to bring to the market this stunning, greatly improved, extended and very well presented family home situated in the highly regarded village of Aston Flamville. The property has been improved by the current owners to provide spacious and flexible accommodation. In brief, the property comprises, entrance, living kitchen dining room, lounge with log burner and a sunroom with vaulted ceiling and oak beams. On the first floor there is a large landing which leads to three well proportioned bedrooms, main with an ensuite and a lovely family bathroom. Outside, to the front there is ample off road parking with a landscaped garden over looking fields to the rear. Council Tax Band C
With double glazed windows to side, solid oak flooring and opening through to
6.58m x 3.71m (21'7 x 12'2)
Dining living area with double glazed window to front, radiator, oak flooring, television point and inset spotlight.
Re fitted kitchen with a range of contemporary base and wall units, granite work surfaces over, tiling to splash backs, inset one and a half drainer sink with mixer tap, built in oven with gas hob and extractor hood, integrated microwave, integrated dishwasher, space for American style fridge/freezer,, radiator, spotlights, under cupboard decorative lighting, oak flooring, double glazed window to rear, door to useful under stairs storage cupboard.
5.08m x 3.91m (16'8 x 12'10)
With double glazed bow window to front, solid oak flooring, television point, brick built feature fire surround wirth log burning stove, tiled hearth and oak beam over, inset spotlights, radiator and oak bi folding doors leading to
3.53m x 3.18m (11'7 x 10'5)
With vaulted ceiling, oak beam to rear with oak bi folding doors, oak flooring, radiator and ceiling window.
2.79m x 1.52m (9'2 x 5'0)
With roll edge work surface, Belfast sink, space and point for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, wall mounted combi boiler, double glazed window to rear and double glazed door to rear.
With loft access, double glazed window, double radiator, storage cupboards with hanging rail and shelving and doors opening to
4.17m x 2.82m (13'8 x 9'3)
With double glazed window to front, inset spotlights, loft access, radiator and door to
2.79m x 1.42m (9'2 x 4'8)
With double glazed window to rear, pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush WC, walk in shower cubicle with enclosed glass shower screen, fully tiled and power shower, chrome towel radiator, inset spotlights, tiled flooring and tiled to half floor level.
3.68m x 2.92m (12'1 x 9'7)
With double glazed window, double radiator and television point.
3.38m x 2.74m (11'1 x 9'0)
With double glazed window, radiator and storage cupboard.
2.82m x 2.16m (9'3 x 7'1)
With low level flush WC, vanity sink unit, bath with shower attachment over, glass shower screen. tiling to surrounding splash back areas and half wall level, double glazed window to rear, extractor fan, wooden flooring, chrome towel radiator and useful storage cupboard with shelving.
There is a large block paved driveway providing ample off road parking for several vehicles, brick retaining wall and surrounding decorative border.
5.13m x 2.84m (16'10 x 9'4)
With up and over garage door, power and lighting, water and door to
There is a large slab patio area, contemporary feature pond with waterfall, surrounding borders, outside electric point, outside lighting, outside water tap, inset lighting, steps leading to remainder of the garden is laid to lawn, surrounding mature borders, summer house, vegetable patch area, with the garden overlooking open field views and is enclosed by timber fencing.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).
10. Copyright and Social Media: Unless we agree otherwise with you in writing, we hold the copyright on all photographic and video marketing material used to market your home and these should not be reproduced by any third party without our express consent. Furthermore, we reserve the right to use these for marketing initiatives in order to promote your property or the Company. We may use various options for marketing including all social media and mailing campaigns and should you have any concerns relating to this then you should let us know as soon as possible.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.