A fantastic, very well presented and improved, three bedroom detached home with a huge conservatory at the rear situated in a well regarded area within the popular village of Stoney Stanton. The property, which benefits from gas central heating & double glazing, briefly comprises, reception hall, ground floor w.c, large lounge, refitted kitchen dining room and a large 'P' shaped conservatory. On the first floor, the galleried landing leads to three good sized bedrooms and a refitted shower room. Outside, to the front there is ample off road parking with a large garden and detached garage at the rear.
With stairs to first floor landing, spindle balustrade, radiator, under stairs recess area, telephone point and door to
With low level flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin, tiling to surrounding four walls, tiled flooring and opaque double glazed window to front.
5.00m x 3.86m (16'5 x 12'8)
With double glazed window to front, radiator and wooden flooring,
5.84m x 2.64m (19'2 x 8'8)
With an excellent range of re fitted contemporary base and wall units, square edge work surfaces and tiling to splash backs, inset drainer sink with mixer tap, space and point for washing machine, space and point for dishwasher, inset electric hob with extractor hood over, built in oven, space for tumble dryer, double glazed window to rear and double glazed double doors to
5.64m (max) x 4.70m (max) (18'6 (max) x 15'5 (
With laminate flooring, two radiators and double glazed double doors to rear garden.
With double glazed window to side, loft access, door to airing cupboard with wall mounted combination boiler and further doors opening to
4.01m x 3.35m (13'2 x 11'0)
With double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
3.73m x 3.05m (12'3 x 10'0)
With double glazed window and radiator.
2.82m x 2.36m (9'3 x 7'9)
With double glazed window to front, useful storage cupboard and radiator.
2.62m x 1.60m (8'7 x 5'3)
With walk in shower cubicle, electric shower, glass shower screen, low level flush WC, vanity sink unit, towel radiator, tiling to surrounding four walls, tiled flooring, extractor fan and opaque double glazed window to rear.
There is a large tarmac driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles and double gated side access leads to
With additional hard standing driveway which leads to detached garage with up and over garage door, power and lighting, roof storage space side pedestrian access and opaque double glazed window to side. remainder of the garden is laid to lawn, additional patio area, surrounding and raised borders with decorative broken slate and garden is enclosed by timber fencing.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).
10. Copyright and Social Media: Unless we agree otherwise with you in writing, we hold the copyright on all photographic and video marketing material used to market your home and these should not be reproduced by any third party without our express consent. Furthermore, we reserve the right to use these for marketing initiatives in order to promote your property or the Company. We may use various options for marketing including all social media and mailing campaigns and should you have any concerns relating to this then you should let us know as soon as possible.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.