A great example of a traditional double bay semi detached situated in a small, pleasant cul-de-sac location within Earl Shilton. The accommodation, which benefits from gas central heating & double glazing, briefly comprises, reception hall, spacious lounge, separate dining room and an extended kitchen. On the first floor, the landing leads to three good sized bedrooms and a shower room. Outside, to the front there is off road parking and hard landscaped garden with additional parking to the side of the property which leads to a one and a half sized garage. At the rear, there is a lovely mature garden. NO CHAIN. Council Tax Band B
With full length opaque double glazed windows to front, staircase to first floor landing, spindle balustrade, radiator, door to useful under stairs storage cupboard, double glazed window to side and further doors opening to
4.27m x 3.45m (14'0 x 11'4)
With double glazed window to front and radiator.
3.68m x 3.48m (12'1 x 11'5)
With double glazed window to rear, radiator, gas fire and marble hearth.
4.57m x 1.83m (15'0 x 6'0)
With excellent range of Shaker style base and wall units, roll edge work surfaces over, tiling to splash back, inset gas hob with built in oven and extractor hood over, inset one and a half drainer sink with mixer tap, space and point for washing machine, two double glazed windows to side, cupboard housing wall mounted combination boiler, double glazed door to side, double radiator and inset spotlights.
With spindle balustrade, opaque double glazed window to side, loft access with drop down hatch and doors to
4.14m x 3.23m (13'7 x 10'7)
With double glazed bay window to front, double radiator and a range of built in wardrobes.
3.58m x 3.51m (11'9 x 11'6)
With double glazed window to rear, radiator and built in wardrobes.
2.44m x 2.06m (8'0 x 6'9)
With double glazed window to front and double radiator.
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, enclosed and tiled corner shower cubicle with power shower, inset spotlights, tiling to surrounding splash back area and half wall levels, chrome towel radiator and opaque double glazed window to rear.
There is off road parking with a gravelled front garden, decorative slab inset and gated side access leads to
With attached one and a half size garage, slab patio area, remainder of the garden is mainly laid to lawn with mature surrounding borders of various plants and shrubs and enclosed by timber fencing.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).
10. Copyright and Social Media: Unless we agree otherwise with you in writing, we hold the copyright on all photographic and video marketing material used to market your home and these should not be reproduced by any third party without our express consent. Furthermore, we reserve the right to use these for marketing initiatives in order to promote your property or the Company. We may use various options for marketing including all social media and mailing campaigns and should you have any concerns relating to this then you should let us know as soon as possible.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.