*** NO CHAIN*** A delightful three bedroom detached home which occupies a generous plot offering great potential for extension (subject to relevant planning permissions) in a popular Hinckley residential area. The accommodation, which benefits from gas central heating & double glazing, briefly comprises, reception hall, spacious lounge, separate dining room and kitchen. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside, there is off road parking to the front, with the remainder lawned, additional side parking area and a mainly lawned rear garden. Council Tax Band C.
Stairs to first floor landing and door to
With low level flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin, extractor fan, radiator and further doors to
4.50m (into bay) x 3.45m (14'9 (into bay) x 11'4
With double glazed bay window to front, double radiator, feature fireplace with marble effect hearth and backing and inset living flame gas fire, door to useful under stairs storage cupboard and glazed double doors leading to
3.25m x 2.34m (10'8 x 7'8)
With double glazed sliding patio doors to rear and radiator.
3.28m x 1.93m (10'9 x 6'4)
With excellent range of base and wall units, roll edge work surfaces over, tiling to splash backs, inset drainer sink with mixer tap, integrated oven with inset hob and extractor hood, wall mounted boiler, space and point for washing machine, tiled flooring, radiator, double glazed window and opaque double glazed door
With radiator, spindle balustrade, door to airing cupboard with foam lagged hot water cylinder and shelving and further doors opening to
4.45m (max) x 2.90m (14'7 (max) x 9'6)
With double glazed bow window to front, television point and radiator.
2.24m x 2.62m (7'4 x 8'7)
With double glazed window to rear and radiator.
2.24m x 1.83m (7'4 x 6'0)
With double glazed window and radiator.
Three piece suite with low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath with shower over, tiling to surrounding splash back areas and half wall level, opaque double glazed window and radiator.
There is off road parking, remainder laid to lawn with double gates to additional off road parking or garage space (subject to relevant planning permission.
With large slab patio area, mainly laid to lawn, surrounding well stocked borders, garden shed, outside water tap and enclosed by timber fencing.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).
10. Copyright and Social Media: Unless we agree otherwise with you in writing, we hold the copyright on all photographic and video marketing material used to market your home and these should not be reproduced by any third party without our express consent. Furthermore, we reserve the right to use these for marketing initiatives in order to promote your property or the Company. We may use various options for marketing including all social media and mailing campaigns and should you have any concerns relating to this then you should let us know as soon as possible.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.