*** Offers Over*** An excellent opportunity to purchase this very well presented, modern two bedroom semi detached home situated at the end of a small cul-de-sac close to the centre of Barwell with its amenities. The property which is presented to a high standard throughout, has new electric heaters (we're informed about 12 months old), briefly comprises, spacious lounge dining room, breakfast kitchen, landing, two good sized bedrooms and a refitted family bathroom with jacuzzi bath. Outside, there is ample off road parking to the front with additional gravelled hard standing. At the rear, there is a lovely garden wit artificial lawn. NO CHAIN. Council Tax Band B.
4.72m x 3.76m (15'6 x 12'4)
With double glazed window to front, coving to ceiling, laminate flooring, stairs and spindle balustrade to first floor landing, feature electric fire place and wall mounted modern electric heater and door leading through to
3.71m x 1.98m (12'2 x 6'6)
With excellent range of base and wall units, roll edge work surfaces over, tiling to splash back, inset drainer sink with mixer tap, space and point for washing machine, space for fridge, space for electric oven with extractor hood over, inset spotlights, double glazed window to rear, opaque double glazed door to rear, ceramic tiled flooring, modern electric radiator and door to useful under stairs storage cupboard.
With spindle balustrade, loft access, double glazed window, coving to ceiling, door to airing cupboard with foam lagged hot water cylinder and slatted shelving and further doors opening to
4.04m x 2.57m (13'3 x 8'5)
With double glazed window to front, modern electric radiator and coving to ceiling.
2.97m x 1.91m (9'9 x 6'3)
With double glazed window, modern electric radiator and coving to ceiling.
Three piece suite with low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, jacuzzi style bath with glass shower screen and electric shower over, tiling to surrounding splash back areas, opaque double glazed window, extractor fan, electric chromed towel radiator and ceramic tiled flooring.
There is a long tarmac drive providing ample off road parking, with additional hard standing by a gravelled driveway, block paved path to front door and gated side access to
With artificial lawn, surrounding decorative borders with various plants and shrubs, garden shed, slab patio area, outside water tap, outside lighting and is enclosed by timber fencing.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).
10. Copyright and Social Media: Unless we agree otherwise with you in writing, we hold the copyright on all photographic and video marketing material used to market your home and these should not be reproduced by any third party without our express consent. Furthermore, we reserve the right to use these for marketing initiatives in order to promote your property or the Company. We may use various options for marketing including all social media and mailing campaigns and should you have any concerns relating to this then you should let us know as soon as possible.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.