A delightful two bedroom detached bungalow situated in a lovely cul-de-sac location, close to Hinckley town centre with its amenities, bus routes, supermarkets and pubs. The property which benefits from gas central heating & double glazing, is presented to a good standard and briefly comprises, entrance, 'L' shaped lounge dining room, refitted kitchen, shower room and two good sized bedrooms. Outside, to the front there is a lawned garden with a drive leading to a singe garage. At the rear, there is an enclosed lawned garden. NO CHAIN. Council Tax Band C.
With opaque double glazed window to front, radiator, telephone point and door to
5.61m x 4.42m (max) (18'5 x 14'6 (max))
With double glazed bay window to front, double glazed window to side, double radiator, single radiator, Adam style feature fireplace with marble hearth, backing and inset gas fire, coving to ceiling and door to
2.74m x 2.34m (9'0 x 7'8)
With excellent range of base and wall units, roll edge work surfaces over, tiling to splash backs, inset one and a half drainer sink with mixer tap, space and point for washing machine, inset induction hob with built in oven and extractor hood, opaque double glazed door to side, double glazed window to side and radiator.
From the lounge there is an inner hall with loft access and doors to
4.09m x 2.74m (13'5 x 9'0)
With double glazed window to rear, radiator and range of built in wardrobes incorporating bridging unit.
3.15m x 2.16m (10'4 x 7'1)
With double glazed window to rear, radiator, range of built in wardrobes and cupboard housing boiler and lagged hot water cylinder.
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, enclosed and tiled shower cubicle, opaque double glazed window to side, tiling to half wall level and double radiator.
There is a block paved drive providing ample off road parking, remainder of the garden is laid to lawn with surrounding mature borders with various plants and shrubs, the drive leads to garage with electric roller door, power and lighting, and rear pedestrian access.
There is a slab patio area, remainder is laid to lawn, surrounding mature borders with various plants and shrubs, outside water tap, garden shed, garden is enclosed by timber fencing and gated side access.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).
10. Copyright and Social Media: Unless we agree otherwise with you in writing, we hold the copyright on all photographic and video marketing material used to market your home and these should not be reproduced by any third party without our express consent. Furthermore, we reserve the right to use these for marketing initiatives in order to promote your property or the Company. We may use various options for marketing including all social media and mailing campaigns and should you have any concerns relating to this then you should let us know as soon as possible.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.