*** Offers Over*** A truly fantastic opportunity to purchase this incredibly well presented, detached family home situated on a commanding position with a large rear garden and amazing views to the front. Built by Messrs Jelson homes, the property briefly comprises, reception hall, cloakroom, spacious lounge and a kitchen dining room. On the first floor, the landing leads to three spacious bedrooms, master with dressing and ensuite, and a family bathroom. Outside, to the side there is a drive way which leads to a detached garage. At the rear, there is a lovely enclosed garden. Must be viewed. Council Tax Band C
With radiator, stairs to first floor landing and door to
With lighting on a P.I.R system, extractor fan, corner pedestal wash hand basin and tiling to splash back, radiator and low level flush WC.
5.00m x 3.96m (into bay) (16'5 x 13'0 (into bay))
With two radiators, double glazed bay window, double glazed window to front and recess television area.
5.03m x 2.62m (16'6 x 8'7)
Kitchen area with excellent range of base and wall units, roll edge work surfaces over, tiling to splash back, inset AEG gas hob with built in oven and extract hood, cupboard housing wall mounted combination boiler, inset one and a half drainer sink with mixer tap, space and point for dishwasher, ceramic tiled flooring leading through to the dining room area with radiator, double glazed window to front, double glazed window to side and double glazed patio door to rear garden.
With loft access, door to airing cupboard with hot water cylinder and further doors opening to
3.96m x 2.64m (13'0 x 8'8)
With two double glazed windows, radiator, television point and door to
With lighting on P.I.R system, low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, enclosed and tiled shower cubicle with glass shower screen, towel radiator, tiling to half wall level and extractor fan.
2.87m x 3.07m (max into recess) (9'5 x 10'1 (max i
With double glazed window and radiator.
3.07m x 2.01m (10'1 x 6'7)
With double glazed window and radiator.
Three piece suite with low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath with power shower over, glass shower screen, tiling to splash back area and half wall level, towel radiator, extractor fan and opaque double glazed window.
There is a long driveway providing off road parking leading to larger than average detached garage with up and over garage door, power and lighting, roof storage space, side pedestrian access and plumbing for washing machine, remainder of front is laid to lawn with decorative paths and well stocked borders.
Large side landscaped garden with large patio, lawn with well stocked surrounding borders, additional garden area to the rear which is laid to lawn, outside water tap, outside electric point, decorative lighting and is enclosed by timber fencing and brick built wall
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).
10. Copyright and Social Media: Unless we agree otherwise with you in writing, we hold the copyright on all photographic and video marketing material used to market your home and these should not be reproduced by any third party without our express consent. Furthermore, we reserve the right to use these for marketing initiatives in order to promote your property or the Company. We may use various options for marketing including all social media and mailing campaigns and should you have any concerns relating to this then you should let us know as soon as possible.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.