Picker Elliott are delighted to be offering for sale this truly immaculate and beautifully presented detached bungalow which is situated in this popular and sought after cul-de-sac location. The property has been finished to a high standard throughout and has been lovingly maintained by the current owners. <br/>The property was completed in 2004 and briefly comprises, reception hall, L Shaped Lounge/Dining Room, Breakfast Kitchen, Two Double Bedrooms with fitted furniture, conservatory and a bathroom. Outside to the front of the property there is an attractive gravelled area with wrought iron fencing. To the side there is ample off road parking which leads to a detached garage. To the rear there is a stunning landscaped garden. Council Tax Band C.
With radiator, coving to ceiling, loft access with drop down hatch, opaque double glazed window and doors opening to
6.02m (max) x 4.27m (max) (19'9 (max) x 14'0 (ma
With two radiators, double glazed window to side, coving to ceiling, feature fireplace with stone effect surround, marble hearth and backing with inset living flame gas fire and sliding double glazed patio door to
2.82m x 2.62m (9'3 x 8'7)
Fully double glazed built on brick built dwarf wall, double glazed double door to rear garden and ceramic tile flooring.
3.15m x 2.95m (10'4 x 9'8)
With excellent range of base and wall units, roll edge work surfaces over, tiling to splash back, space and point for gas cooker with extractor hood, space for tumble dryer, space for washing machine, inset one and a half drainer sink with mixer tap, cupboard housing wall combination boiler, double glazed window to rear, ceramic tile flooring, radiator and opaque double glazed composite door to side.
4.32m x 3.63m (14'2 x 11'11)
With double glazed bow window to front, radiator, coving to ceiling and built in wardrobes.
2.95m x 3.23m (9'8 x 10'7)
With double glazed window to front and side, coving to ceiling, radiator and built in wardrobes.
Three piece suite with low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, v shape panel bath with rain effect shower head over, glass shower screen, tiling to surrounding splash back and half wall level, chrome towel radiator, opaque double glazed window to side, electric shaver point and ceramic tile flooring.
There is a landscaped garden with raised decorative borders and iron retaining fencing, long tarmac drive providing ample off road parking for several vehicles leading to detached garage with up and over garage door, eave storage space, power and lighting, side pedestrian door and gated side access leads to
With large slabbed patio areas, inset surrounding well stocked borders of various plants and shrubs, second patio area, decorative lighting, outside water tap and garden is enclosed by timber fencing.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).
10. Copyright and Social Media: Unless we agree otherwise with you in writing, we hold the copyright on all photographic and video marketing material used to market your home and these should not be reproduced by any third party without our express consent. Furthermore, we reserve the right to use these for marketing initiatives in order to promote your property or the Company. We may use various options for marketing including all social media and mailing campaigns and should you have any concerns relating to this then you should let us know as soon as possible.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.