A fantastic home approached via a sweeping drive from the head of a cul-de-sac position offering flexible accommodation. The property which is well presented throughout, briefly comprises, entrance, reception hall, ground floor shower room, spacious lounge, dining area, breakfast kitchen, utility room, ground floor bedroom with two further bedrooms and a bathroom to the first floor. Outside, to the front there is a lovely mature garden which leads to the garage. At the rear, there is an enclosed garden. Council Tax Band E
With double glazed window to front, tiled flooring and opaque glazed door to
4.37m x 3.18m (max) (14'4 x 10'5 (max))
With stairs rising to first floor landing, laminate flooring, radiator, door to useful under stairs storage cupboard and further doors opening to
5.79m x 4.62m (19'0 x 15'2)
With two double glazed windows to front, two radiators, coving to ceiling, brick built feature fireplace with slabbed hearth, television point, telephone point and archway to
3.15m x 2.29m (10'4 x 7'6)
With radiator, double glazed window to side and coving.
4.04m x 3.25m (13'3 x 10'8)
With an excellent range of base and wall units, roll edge work surfaces over, upstands to splash back areas, inset electric hob with extractor hood over, built in double oven, inset drainer sink with mixer tap, glass fronted display cabinet, ceramic tiled flooring, radiator, double glazed window to rear, door to inner hall, tiled flooring opaque double glazed door to side and opaque glazed door to
2.29m x 1.83m (7'6 x 6'0)
With base units, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, space for dishwasher, double glazed window to rear, tiled flooring and wall mounted boiler.
3.89m x 3.38m (12'9 x 11'1)
With double glazed window to rear, radiator, coving to ceiling, telephone and internet point and wall mounted electric shower.
2.77m x 1.35m (9'1 x 4'5)
With vanity sink unit and tiling to splash back, low level flush WC, enclosed and tiled shower cubicle with electric shower, glass shower screen, opaque double glazed window to side, radiator and ceramic tiled flooring.
With double glazed window to front, radiator and door to
5.31m x 3.53m (max) (17'5 x 11'7 (max))
With double glazed window to front and side, two radiators and range of built in wardrobes with sliding doors.
3.53m x 4.50m (11'7 x 14'9)
With double glazed window to front and side, two radiators, built in wardrobe with sliding doors and access to large eaves storage area.
Four piece suite with low level flush WC, vanity sink unit and tiling to splash back, panel bath with tiling to surrounding splash back area, walk in corner shower cubicle with power shower, radiator, opaque double glazed window and airing cupboard with foam lagged water cylinder.
The property occupies a generous plot with long tarmac driveway providing ample off road parking for several vehicles, remainder of the front is laid to lawn with decorative and mature borders, garage with electric up and over door, rear pedestrian access, power and lighting and gated side access leads to
With slabbed patio areas, remainder is laid to lawn surrounded with mature borders of various plants and shrubs and is enclosed by timber fencing.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).
10. Copyright and Social Media: Unless we agree otherwise with you in writing, we hold the copyright on all photographic and video marketing material used to market your home and these should not be reproduced by any third party without our express consent. Furthermore, we reserve the right to use these for marketing initiatives in order to promote your property or the Company. We may use various options for marketing including all social media and mailing campaigns and should you have any concerns relating to this then you should let us know as soon as possible.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.