Picker Elliott have great pleasure in offering this wonderfully designed detached home enjoying a cottage feel but providing ample family accommodation. Fully renovated and extended with flexible accommodation, gas central heating, newly fitted double glazing, ample parking and detached garage, formal gardens and paddock.<br/>Nock Verges, meaning where they make arrows. Nock Verges when used as an address historically is always near to a church. The property was first built as three one up and one down cottages and a barn, over the years they have been made into one property. Renovation work was carried out by local reputable builder Tony Morris. Approximate 1700 sq ft accommodation. We are informed the plot in total is 1.2 acres. Council Tax Band D
With Karndean flooring, radiator, dog leg staircase to first floor landing, door to useful under stairs storage cupboard and door to
With low level flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin, radiator, Kardean flooring, opaque double glazed window to side and further doors opening to
8.00m x 4.52m (26'3 x 14'10)
With exposed beams to ceiling (we have been informed the ceiling has been over boarded and is vaulted with space and additional beams and ceiling), six double glazed windows, double glazed patio doors, inglenook style feature fireplace with brick detailing and two radiators.
3.96m x 3.25m (13'0 x 10'8)
With two double glazed windows to rear, base unit with roll edge work surface over, storage cupboards, space and point for dishwasher, inset one and a half ceramic sink with mixer tap, space and point for range cooker, tiling to splash back areas, Karndean flooring, exposed beams and opening through to
With wall mounted combination boiler, work top with space and plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, Karndean flooring, double glazed window to side and double glazed door to side.
3.23m x 3.40m (10'7 x 11'2)
With double glazed window to side and front, radiator, range of built in office furniture incorporating wardrobe, Karndean flooring, cupboards, desk and glass display cabinet.
3.96m x 3.15m (13'0 x 10'4)
With double glazed window to front and rear, Karndean flooring, radiator, exposed beams and door opening to
1.70m x 2.26m (5'7 x 7'5)
With two double glazed windows, Karndean flooring, period feature fire surround, television point, radiator and wall mounted gas fire.
With double glazed window to rear, double glazed window to front, double radiator, spindle balustrade, exposed beams, loft access and doors opening to
3.25m x 4.19m (10'8 x 13'9)
With double glazed window to front, radiator, exposed beams and door to
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, enclosed and tiled corner shower cubicle with power shower, tiling to splash back areas, exposed beams, ceiling window and radiator.
3.23m x 3.89m (10'7 x 12'9)
With double glazed window to front and rear, two radiators and archway leading to
4.04m x 2.29m (13'3 x 7'6)
With double glazed window to front, double glazed window to rear, range of built in wardrobes and chest of drawers.
3.48m x 3.20m (11'5 x 10'6)
With double glazed windows, radiator and a range of built in wardrobes.
Three piece suite comprising of low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath with tiling to surrounding splash back areas, exposed beams, ceiling window and radiator.
The property occupies a large plot of approximately 1.2 acres, set into formal gardens with large gravel driveway providing ample off road parking for several vehicles,a approached via electric gates, leading to detached one and a half garage with power and lighting, half the garage converted into an entertainment room with double glazed window, power and lighting and the front section of the garage with double doors and storage. Medium side garden designed 'cottage style' with various paths, outside power points, inset borders with various plants and shrubs.
With large slab patio area, outside water tap, power point, inset lawn opening out to remainder of fields with open views beyond
Mains sewage is not available in the lane, but a Klargester sewage system is located to the rear of the property
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).
10. Copyright and Social Media: Unless we agree otherwise with you in writing, we hold the copyright on all photographic and video marketing material used to market your home and these should not be reproduced by any third party without our express consent. Furthermore, we reserve the right to use these for marketing initiatives in order to promote your property or the Company. We may use various options for marketing including all social media and mailing campaigns and should you have any concerns relating to this then you should let us know as soon as possible.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.