A very spacious three double bedroom, semi detached home situated within the highly regarded village of Burbage. The property which has gas central heating & double glazing, briefly comprises, entrance, spacious dining room, separate lounge, kitchen, utility and ground floor cloakroom. On the first floor there are three double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside, there is off road parking to the front with an integral garage. At the rear, there is a mainly lawned garden. NO CHAIN. COUNCIL TAX BAND C.
With under stairs storage area, telephone point and opening through to
3.68m x 3.48m (12'1 x 11'5)
With double glazed window to rear, double glazed window to side, double radiator, door and stairs to first floor landing, coving to ceiling and doors to
3.56m x 3.40m (11'8 x 11'2)
With double glazed window to front, double radiator and coving to ceiling.
4.06m x 1.88m (13'4 x 6'2)
With excellent range of base and wall units, roll edge work surfaces over, tiling to splash backs, inset one and a half drainer sink with mixer tap, inset gas hob with built in oven and extractor hood, tiled flooring, radiator, double glazed window to side leading through to
1.70m x 3.15m (max) (5'7 x 10'4 (max))
With space and plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted combination boiler, double glazed window to rear, double glazed door to side, ceramic tiled flooring, integral door to garage and door to
With low level flush WC, corner sink unit with tiling to splash back, radiator, opaque double glazed window and tiled flooring.
With double glazed window to side, radiator and doors opening to
4.39m x 4.32m (14'5 x 14'2)
With two double glazed windows to rear, double glazed window to side, two double radiators, range of built in wardrobes with chest of drawers and storage recess with further double wardrobe.
3.66m x 3.40m (12'0 x 11'2)
With double glazed window, radiator and storage cupboard.
3.71m x 2.57m (12'2 x 8'5)
With double glazed window and radiator.
Three piece suite with low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath with electric shower over, opaque double glazed window to front and radiator.
There is a tarmac drive providing ample off road parking leading to garage with up and over garage door.
There is a mainly lawn garden, with surrounding borders and slab patio area, surrounding hedges and side yard patio area.
Parking is accessed via Crossways which is an un-adopted road.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).
10. Copyright and Social Media: Unless we agree otherwise with you in writing, we hold the copyright on all photographic and video marketing material used to market your home and these should not be reproduced by any third party without our express consent. Furthermore, we reserve the right to use these for marketing initiatives in order to promote your property or the Company. We may use various options for marketing including all social media and mailing campaigns and should you have any concerns relating to this then you should let us know as soon as possible.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.