***OFFERS OVER*** A beautifully presented and well proportioned, two double bedroom mid mews home situated in a lovely cul-de-sac location with the benefit of a double length drive and garage. The accommodation, which benefits from gas central heating & double glazing, briefly comprises, reception hall, downstairs w.c, store cupboard with plumbing for washing machine, lounge dining room and modern kitchen, To the first floor there are two bedrooms and a bathroom. Outside, there is a landscaped garden with drive and garage. At the rear, there is an enclosed garden. Council Tax Band B
With stairs to first floor landing, spindle balustrade, useful under stairs storage recess area and under stairs storage cupboard with space and plumbing for washing machine, additional storage cupboard with hanging rail and shelving, double radiator and doors opening to
With low level flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin with tiling to splash back, radiator and extractor fan.
3.96m x 3.81m (13'0 x 12'6)
With double glazed sliding patio doors to rear, full length double glazed window to rear, telephone point and television point,.
1.88m x 2.16m (6'2 x 7'1)
With excellent range of contemporary base and wall units, square edge work surfaces over and matching up stand to splash back, built in Smeg gas hob with Smeg extractor fan, built in Smeg oven and Smeg microwave, integrated Smeg fridge and freezer, inset one and a half drainer sink with mixer tap, extractor fan and double glazed window to front.
With spindle balustrade, radiator, loft access, airing cupboard with wall mounted combination boiler and doors opening to
3.81m x 2.67m (12'6 x 8'9)
With double glazed window to rear, radiator, built in wardrobe, telephone and television point.
3.78m (max) x 2.46m (12'5 (max) x 8'1)
With double glazed window to front, radiator and useful storage cupboard with hanging rail and shelving.
With low level flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin, panel bath with shower over, glass shower screen, tiling to surrounding splash back areas, chrome towel radiator, electric shaver point and extractor fan.
Direct to the front of the property there is an attractive landscaped garden, decorative borders with various plants and shrubs, slab path leading to long driveway providing off road parking for two vehicles, which leads to detached garage with up and over garage door and roof storage space.
There is a large slab patio area, outside water tap, remainder is mainly laid to lawn with decorative railway sleeper style borders, second decked patio area, garden is enclosed by timber fencing and generally private.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).
10. Copyright and Social Media: Unless we agree otherwise with you in writing, we hold the copyright on all photographic and video marketing material used to market your home and these should not be reproduced by any third party without our express consent. Furthermore, we reserve the right to use these for marketing initiatives in order to promote your property or the Company. We may use various options for marketing including all social media and mailing campaigns and should you have any concerns relating to this then you should let us know as soon as possible.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.