This truly is a fantastic village home which has been remodelled over recent years and greatly improved again by the current owners with high quality fixtures and fittings. The property also has beautiful open field views to the rear. The very well presented accommodation in brief comprises an impressive living kitchen with dining and family areas, a sitting room and an impressive reception hall. On the first floor there is a master bedroom with vaulted ceiling, en-suite and a dressing room (originally used as a fourth bedroom) and two further bedrooms. Outside, to the front there is a large brick retaining wall with electric iron gates. At the rear, there is a large beautifully landscaped garden with open field views. Council Tax Band E
5.21m x 6.48m (max) (17'1 x 21'3 (max))
With full length double glazed windows to front, electric blinds, three vertical contemporary radiators, inset spotlights, high gloss polished flooring, stairs to first floor landing with oak and glass bannister rail, integral door to kitchen/dining room and oak glazed doors leading to
5.31m x 2.95m (17'5 x 9'8)
With double glazed bay window to front, double glazed window to side, polished porcelain flooring, radiator, log burning stove with tiled hearth, backing and decorative wooden surround and television point.
6.40m x 4.11m (max) (21'0 x 13'6 (max))
With high polished flooring, contemporary radiators, under floor heating, inset spotlights, Velux ceiling windows, two bi folding doors to rear garden with electric blinds, kitchen area with extensive range of base and wall units, granite work surfaces over, integrated fridge, integrated dishwasher, integrated microwave, integrated wine cooler, range cooker with extractor hood, granite to up stand splash back areas, central breakfast bar unit with drainer sink, mixer tap and instant hot water tap.
With opaque double glazed door to side, high polished flooring, utility area with wooden work top, Belfast sink, space and point for washing machine, wall mounted cupboards, tiling to splash backs, recess storage area with inset spotlight, radiator, integral door to garage and door to
With low level flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin, tiling to surrounding four walls, high polished tiled flooring, radiator, boiler, double wardrobe and opaque double glazed window.
Approached by stairs with inset led lighting, light tunnel, loft access Velux window and doors leading to
6.76m (into bay) x 3.53m (22'2 (into bay) x 11'7
With detailed vaulted ceiling with exposed beams, inset spotlights, double glazed window to front, double glazed window to rear, two radiators, double glazed patio doors to balcony, enjoying open field views and door to
Contemporary suite with walk in shower cubicle, fully tiled, rain effect shower head, hand held shower unit, glass shower screen and extractor fan, vaulted ceiling with inset spotlights, low level flush WC,, vanity sink unit, opaque double glazed window to side, chrome towel radiator, under floor heating and sliding glass door.
3.53m x 2.49m (11'7 x 8'2)
A fourth bedroom currently being utilised as dressing room. With double glazed window to rear, radiator.
3.66m x 2.97m (12'0 x 9'9)
With double glazed window, radiator and built in wardrobe.
4.01m x 2.95m (13'2 x 9'8)
With double glazed bay window to front and, radiator.
3.51m x 2.31m (11'6 x 7'7)
With double glazed window to front, chrome towel radiator, marble effect tiled flooring with under floor heating, tiling to surrounding half wall level, free standing contemporary bath with waterfall effect tap, low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with tiling to splash back and inset spotlights.
There is a large tarmac driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles, decorative surrounding borders and two separate inset lawns, iron electric close gates, brick built wall, outside security lighting, garage with electric roll door, power and lighting and side access leads to
With large porcelain patio area, decorative slate detailing with box hedge borders, steps leading to remainder of the garden with decorative water features, pond and water pump, patio with composite decking, remainder of the garden is laid to lawn, surrounding mature well stocked borders with various plants and shrubs, decorative arches, raised vegetable patch area, second composite decked patio, two sheds, greenhouse, open field views, surrounding decorative lighting, power points, enclosed by timber fencing and outside water tap.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).
10. Copyright and Social Media: Unless we agree otherwise with you in writing, we hold the copyright on all photographic and video marketing material used to market your home and these should not be reproduced by any third party without our express consent. Furthermore, we reserve the right to use these for marketing initiatives in order to promote your property or the Company. We may use various options for marketing including all social media and mailing campaigns and should you have any concerns relating to this then you should let us know as soon as possible.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.