A fantastic, beautifully presented, three bedroom semi detached home situated in a pleasant cul-de-sac location within a well regarded area of Hinckley. The property is well located for access to the town centre with its amenities, as well as local schools, shops and supermarkets. In brief, the accommodation comprises, reception hall, spacious lounge and a refitted kitchen dining room. On the first floor the landing leads to three good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside, there is ample off road parking with a mainly lawned rear garden. Council Tax Band C.
With two opaque windows to front, stairs to first floor landing with spindle balustrade, double radiator, herringbone pattern block wood flooring and door opening through to
4.95m x 3.58m (16'3 x 11'9)
With double glazed bay window to front, herringbone pattern block wood flooring, double radiator, feature fire recess with granite hearth and contemporary stone surround, granite inset and television point.
5.59m x 2.90m (18'4 x 9'6)
Kitchen area with excellent range of base and wall units, Corian work surface over, tiling to splash backs, space and point for gas cooker with extractor hood over, inset sink with mixer tap, space and point for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, radiator, double glazed double doors to rear garden, side door to covered storm porch and driveway.
With loft access, double glazed window to side and door to
3.89m x 2.67m (12'9 x 8'9)
With double glazed window to front, radiator and built in wardrobes.
2.92m x 3.58m (9'7 x 11'9)
With double glazed window to rear, radiator, laminate flooring and range of built in wardrobes.
2.90m x 2.13m (9'6 x 7'0)
With double glazed window to front, radiator, inset spotlights and built in double wardrobe.
Three piece suite with low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath with electric shower over, glass shower screen, tiling to surrounding four walls, extractor fan, opaque double glazed window to rear and chrome towel radiator.
There is a large block paved driveway providing ample off road parking for several vehicles and side access leads to
With ;large decked patio area, large garden shed, garage with double doors, remainder of garden is laid to lawn with surrounding borders with various plants and shrubs, enclosed by timber fencing, outside water tap and power point.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).
10. Copyright and Social Media: Unless we agree otherwise with you in writing, we hold the copyright on all photographic and video marketing material used to market your home and these should not be reproduced by any third party without our express consent. Furthermore, we reserve the right to use these for marketing initiatives in order to promote your property or the Company. We may use various options for marketing including all social media and mailing campaigns and should you have any concerns relating to this then you should let us know as soon as possible.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.