***NO CHAIN*** A very well presented and greatly improved three bedroom semi detached home situated in a popular cul-de-sac location within Hinckley. Benefiting from gas central heating & uPVC double glazing, the accommodation briefly comprises, entrance, refitted contemporary kitchen, spacious lounge dining room with underfloor heating and a conservatory with underfloor heating. On the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms, one with a dressing room and a large refitted bathroom. Outside, to the front there is ample off road parking. To the rear there is an enclosed mainly lawned garden with brick store. Council Tax Band B
With two opaque double glazed windows to front, inset spotlights, radiator, telephone point and opening through to
4.09m x 3.10m (13'5 x 10'2)
With excellent range of contemporary base and wall units, square edge work surfaces over and matching splash back, inset one and a half drainer sink with mixer tap, integrated dishwasher, integrated washing machine, space and point for cooker with extractor hood over, cupboard housing wall mounted boiler, integrated fridge and freezer, kick space LED lighting, double glazed double door to rear garden, inset spotlights, television point and wooden door leading through to
6.63m x 3.81m (21'9 x 12'6)
With machined oak wooden flooring, double glazed window to front, double glazed window to rear, two radiators, inset spotlights, coving to ceiling, desk area with slide out drawer and shelving, electric under floor heating, stairs with spindle balustrade to first floor landing, door to useful under stairs storage cupboard and double glazed doors through to
3.48m x 2.79m (11'5 x 9'2)
With wooden flooring, under floor heating and double glazed double doors to rear garden.
With loft access and doors to
3.18m x 2.64m (10'5 x 8'8)
With double glazed window to front, radiator and door to walk in wardrobe with opaque double glazed window to rear, radiator, loft access and inset spotlights
3.48m x 2.82m (11'5 x 9'3)
With double glazed window, radiator, coving to ceiling and two useful storage cupboards.
3.10m x 1.96m (10'2 x 6'5)
With double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Four piece suite with enclosed low level flush WC, vanity sink unit, panel bath with tiling to surrounding splash back areas, walk in shower cubicle with rain effect shower head, glass shower screen, inset spotlights, chrome towel radiator, opaque double glazed window to rear and tiled flooring.
There is a tarmac drive providing ample off road parking.
There is an enclosed garden with slab patio, remainder is lawn with surrounding decorative borders, brick built shed, outside water tap and security lighting.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).
10. Copyright and Social Media: Unless we agree otherwise with you in writing, we hold the copyright on all photographic and video marketing material used to market your home and these should not be reproduced by any third party without our express consent. Furthermore, we reserve the right to use these for marketing initiatives in order to promote your property or the Company. We may use various options for marketing including all social media and mailing campaigns and should you have any concerns relating to this then you should let us know as soon as possible.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.