*** OFFERS OVER ******NO CHAIN*** A spacious two double bedroom detached bungalow which occupies a generous sized plot with gardens to three sides, being situated in the highly regarded village of Sapcote. The property which has gas central heating & double glazing, briefly comprises, reception hall, spacious lounge, kitchen dining room, two double bedrooms and a main bathroom. Outside, to the front there is a large lawned garden, with a lawned garden to one side and a large slabbed patio area to the opposite side. Council Tax Band C
With radiator, loft access, coving to ceiling and doors opening to
4.80m x 3.68m (15'9 x 12'1)
With double glazed picture window to front, radiator, feature fireplace with wooden surround, black marble hearth and backing and inset living flame gas fire.
4.27m x 2.82m (14'0 x 9'3)
With an excellent range of base and wall units, roll edge work surfaces over, tiling to splash back, inset one and a half drainer sink with mixer tap, space and point for washing machine, space and point for tumble dryer, built in double oven (not working) electric hob with extractor hood over, double glazed window to side and double glazed window to rear, opaque double glazed door to side, double radiator and ceramic tile flooring.
3.68m x 3.25m (12'1 x 10'8)
With double glazed window to front, radiator and range of built in wardrobes.
3.86m x 3.35m (12'8 x 11'0)
With double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Three piece suite with low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath with power shower over, glass shower screen, tiling to surrounding four walls, tiled flooring and radiator.
There is a wide mainly lawn frontage with decorative borders, surrounding hedges, with additional side garden area, which is laid to lawn, surrounding bushes, borders and fencing.
This is an enclosed easy maintenance garden area with timber shed and outside water tap.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).
10. Copyright and Social Media: Unless we agree otherwise with you in writing, we hold the copyright on all photographic and video marketing material used to market your home and these should not be reproduced by any third party without our express consent. Furthermore, we reserve the right to use these for marketing initiatives in order to promote your property or the Company. We may use various options for marketing including all social media and mailing campaigns and should you have any concerns relating to this then you should let us know as soon as possible.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.