***OFFERS OVER***A fantastic three or four bedroom (the ground floor lends itself to potential annex style use) family home situated on the edge of the village of Earl Shilton with fields to the rear. The property has been well extended and improved to a high standard by the current owners to offer a home with flexible accommodation. In brief, the property comprises, entrance hall, spacious lounge with log burner, a spacious open plan living kitchen dining room, inner hall, large utility room, family room or ground floor bedroom, and a ground floor bathroom ( there is a shower room upstairs). On the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms and a shower room. Outside, to the front there is ample off road parking with a large garden at the rear.
Stairs to first floor landing and door opening to
5.11m x 3.48m (16'9 x 11'5)
With double glazed bow window to front, double radiator, brick built feature fireplace with free standing log burner stove, tiled hearth and wood beam over, decorative coving to ceiling and opening through to
5.94m x 4.06m (19'6 x 13'4)
Kitchen area with excellent range of contemporary base and wall units, square edge work surfaces over, tiling to splash backs, one and a half sink with mixer tap, integrated dishwasher, two contemporary radiators, space and point for range gas cooker with extractor hood over, ceiling window, double glazed window to rear, porcelain tiled flooring, integrated wine rack, central breakfast bar area, space for American fridge/freezer, integrated microwave, door to useful storage cupboard and opening through to
3.56m x 2.54m (11'8 x 8'4)
With double glazed patio doors to rear, double glazed window to side, double radiator, inset spotlights and leading from kitchen to
With double glazed door to side and door opening to
With low level flush WC, vanity sink unit, contemporary bath, tiling to splash back area, chrome towel radiator and opaque double glazed window to rear.
Leading from Inner hall , with double glazed window to side, wall mounted combi boiler, space and point for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, laminate flooring, large hanging rail space (11'10 x 5'6), base units with roll edge work surfaces over and door opening to
5.36m x 3.45m (17'7 x 11'4)
With double glazed bow window to front, double glazed window to side, two double radiators,
With doors opening to
3.78m x 3.28m (12'5 x 10'9)
With double glazed window to front, double glazed window to rear, door to useful storage cupboard and double radiator.
4.06m x 2.79m (13'4 x 9'2)
With double glazed window to rear and side, laminate flooring and double radiator.
3.20m x 3.05m (10'6 x 10'0)
With double glazed window, double radiator and range of built in wardrobes.
Enclosed low level flush WC, and vanity sink unit, walk in shower cubicle with rain effect shower head, glass shower screen, tiling to splash back areas, tiled flooring, opaque double glazed window to rear and chrome towel radiator.
There is a tarmac drive providing ample off road parking,
There is a large slabbed patio area, decorative gravel borders, remainder of the garden is mainly laid to lawn, with garden shed, covered pergola, additional slab patio area, enclosed by timber fencing and open views to the rear.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).
10. Copyright and Social Media: Unless we agree otherwise with you in writing, we hold the copyright on all photographic and video marketing material used to market your home and these should not be reproduced by any third party without our express consent. Furthermore, we reserve the right to use these for marketing initiatives in order to promote your property or the Company. We may use various options for marketing including all social media and mailing campaigns and should you have any concerns relating to this then you should let us know as soon as possible.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.