***FULLY BOOKED FOR VIEWINGS***A beautifully presented, extended and sympathetically improved traditional family home situated in a small crescent close to Hinckley town centre and major road networks. The accommodation truly is a credit to the owners with many traditional features mixed with contemporary tastes throughout the property. The accommodation briefly comprises, entrance, spacious lounge with open fire, extended living kitchen dining room with log burning stove, ground floor cloakroom and a utility. To the first floor, there four well proportioned bedrooms, master with a dressing area and ensuite and a family bathroom. Outside, to the front there is ample off road parking which leads to an internal garage. To the rear, there is a lovely mature garden.
With traditional chequered ceramic tile flooring, stairs to first floor landing, double radiator and glass panel door leading through to
4.06m x 4.11m (13'4 x 13'6)
With reproduction cast iron feature fireplace on granite hearth and real open fire, traditional style contemporary radiator, double bay window to front, television point and door leading to
5.21m x 3.58m (17'1 x 11'8 )
With laminate tile effect flooring, two radiators, Morso Wood burning stove on slate hearth and large opening leading to
4.62m x 2.21m (15'2 x 7'3)
With excellent range of contemporary style base and wall units, roll edge work surfaces over, tiling to splash backs, space and point for gas cooker with extractor hood over, integrated dishwasher, one and a half drainer sink with mixer tap, space for free standing fridge/freezer, built in microwave, under cupboard work top lighting, chrome towel radiator, laminated tile effect style flooring, double glazed window to rear, double glazed door to rear garden and two Velux windows.
With low level flush WC, vanity sink unit, laminated tile effect flooring, useful under stairs storage cupboard and further full length storage cupboard with fuse board and meter
2.87m x 1.75m (9'5 x 5'9)
With base and wall units, roll edge work surfaces over, tiling to splash backs, drainer sink with mixer tap, space and point for washing machine, space and point for tumble dryer, useful full length storage cupboard, radiator, laminated tile effect flooring, and double glazed window to rear.
Access to large loft with drop down hatch and ladder, ideal for possible conversion (subject to planning), spindle balustrade with a decorative feature stain glass window and doors opening to
6.32m x 2.67m (20'9 x 8'9)
With double glazed window to front, double radiator, fitted wardrobes and door to
With corner low level flush WC, vanity sink unit with light over, electric shaver point, walk in shower cubicle with power shower, double radiator and opaque double glazed window to rear.
4.32m x 3.20m (14'2 x 10'6)
With double glazed window, picture rail, radiator and original cast iron feature fire with tiled hearth
3.66m x 3.23m (12'0 x 10'7)
With double glazed bay window to front, period style contemporary radiator and feature fire recess.
2.16m x 1.88m (7'1 x 6'2)
With double glazed window, fitted cupboards, power strip for desk, tiled flooring and double radiator.
Refitted bathroom suite with enclosed low level flush WC, vanity sink with light over, double ended bath with mixer tap, ,electric shower over, extractor fan, opaque double glazed window to rear, extractor fan, radiator and electric shaver point
There is a large Herringbone pattern block paved driveway providing ample off road parking, decorative surrounding borders with various plants and shrubs leads to garage with up and over garage door, power and lighting, double glazed side window, Worcester Bosch gas combination boiler, side pedestrian access and gated side access leads to
With inset lawn, surrounding decorative mature borders with various plants and shrubs, log store, central patio area, decorative raised pump pond with filtration system, side slabbed area for storage, garden is enclosed by timber fencing and brick built wall, outside water tap and power socket.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).
10. Copyright and Social Media: Unless we agree otherwise with you in writing, we hold the copyright on all photographic and video marketing material used to market your home and these should not be reproduced by any third party without our express consent. Furthermore, we reserve the right to use these for marketing initiatives in order to promote your property or the Company. We may use various options for marketing including all social media and mailing campaigns and should you have any concerns relating to this then you should let us know as soon as possible.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.