A truly unique, beautifully presented and deceptively spacious detached family home built and finished to a very high standard by the current owners to their own design. High quality fixtures and fittings have been used throughout to offer a stunning home to be proud of. In brief, the accommodation comprises, reception hall with underfloor heating, ground floor cloakroom, study, ground floor master bedroom with walk-in dressing room and an en-suite, a large open plan family or entertaining living space with breakfast kitchen area, lounge area with log burning stove, relaxing area over looking the garden and a dining space. On the first floor there is a open landing leading to two double bedrooms and a four piece bathroom suite. Outside, to the front, there is block paved drive providing ample parking. To the rear there is a large, beautifully landscaped enclosed garden with a large brick built building housing a sauna and shower room.
With two double glazed windows to front, porcelain flooring, underfloor heating, stairs to first floor landing with glass balustrade and useful under stairs storage cupboard, doors opening to
With double glazed window to side, low level flush wc, vanity wash hand basin, tiling to half wall level, tiled flooring.
2.26m x 2.18m (7'5 x 7'2)
With 2 double glazed windows to side, porcelain flooring
3.56m x 3.56m (11'8 x 11'8)
With double glazed window to front, underfloor heating, television point, velux window to ceiling, two built in double wardrobes, opening to
3.18m x 2.13m (10'5 x 7')
Built in wardrobes, inset spot lights, window to front, underfloor heating and door to
With three piece suite comprising of low level flush wc, vanity sink unit, walk in shower with rain effect shower head and hand shower, inset spotlights, quality flooring, under floor heating, double glazed ceiling window, extractor fan
11.38m max x 7.32m max (37'4 max x 24'0 max )
With central work unit with wooden work surface over, inset 5 ring Bosch gas hob and with electric pop up extractor, breakfast bar area, further range of wall and base units with wooden work surface over, inset one and a half drainer sink with mixer tap, integrated dishwasher, two built in fridge freezers, two single Bosch ovens, kick space spot lights, inset spotlights, opaque double glazed door to side, double glazed window to rear, machine oaked wooden flooring, underfloor heating.
With machine oaked wooden flooring, underfloor heating, inset spotlights, sitting area with two velux windows, double glazed window to rear, double glazed patio door to side.
With double glazed bay window to front, television point, inset log burner with tiled hearth.
With dog legged stairs case with double glazed window , glazed balustrade, loft access, door to useful storage cupboard with pressurised hot water tank, further doors opening to
4.04mx 3.51m (13'3x 11'6)
With double glazed window to rear, radiator, inset spotlights, built in wardrobe.
With inset spotlights, radiator and window to rear
With four piece suite comprising of large double ended built in bath with mixer tap, wall mounted sink with mixer tap, low level flush wc, enclosed and tiled double shower cubicle with rain effect shower head and hand held shower, inset spotlights, doublel glazed velux window to rear, ceramic tiled flooring, wall mounted chrome towel radiator.
There is a long block paved driveway providing ample off road parking for several vehicles, surrounding borders, covered gated side access to
With two large porcelain patio areas, second deck patio areas with decorative lighting, remainder is laid to lawn with inset and raised borders, vegetable patch area, leading to hot tub area (hot tub by separate negotiation)
With sauna, shower, storage and bi-fold doors
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).
10. Copyright and Social Media: Unless we agree otherwise with you in writing, we hold the copyright on all photographic and video marketing material used to market your home and these should not be reproduced by any third party without our express consent. Furthermore, we reserve the right to use these for marketing initiatives in order to promote your property or the Company. We may use various options for marketing including all social media and mailing campaigns and should you have any concerns relating to this then you should let us know as soon as possible.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.