A beautifully presented, extended and improved three bedroom semi detached home situated in a highly regarded location within the popular village of Burbage. The property, which has been improved by the current owners, benefits from gas central heating & double glazing and in brief comprises, reception hall, spacious lounge and an extended living, kitchen dining room over looking the rear garden. On the first floor there are three bedrooms and a lovely refitted family bathroom. Outside, to the front of the property there is a large drive which provides ample off road parking. To the rear there is an enclosed garden.
With opaque double glazed door leading to
With laminate flooring, contemporary radiator, stairs to first floor landing with spindle balustrade, door to useful under stairs storage cupboard, opaque double glazed window to side and further doors opening to
4.93m x 3.58m (16'2 x 11'9)
With double glazed bay window to front, shutter blinds, telephone and television point, two contemporary radiators and arch leading through to
5.49m (max x 5.08m (max) (18'0 (max x 16'8 (max))
Living Dining area with log burning stove, wood beam over and tiled hearth, Amtico flooring, double glazed bay window to rear, and contemporary radiator.
Kitchen area with excellent range of Shaker Style units, roll edge work surfaces over, tiling to splash back, inset one and a half drainer sink with mixer tap, inset Smeg electric hob with built in oven, space for dishwasher, space for washing machine, extractor fan, two double glazed windows and double glazed door to side.
With spindle balustrade, loft access with drop down hatch and ladder, opaque double glazed window to side and doors opening to
4.06m x 3.66m (13'4 x 12'0)
With double glazed window to front, shutter blind and contemporary radiator.
3.48m x 3.58m (11'5 x 11'9)
With double glazed window to rear and contemporary radiator.
2.13m x 1.83m (7'0 x 6'0)
With double glazed window, shutter blinds and contemporary radiator.
With low level flush WC, vanity sink unit with inset tap, panel bath with glass shower screen, inset rain effect shower head, inset hand shower, tiling to surrounding splash back areas, opaque double glazed window to rear, inset spotlights, chrome towel radiator, and ceramic tile flooring.
There is a large gravel drive providing off road parking for several vehicles, enclosed by low level fencing,
There is a large slab patio area, inset lawn, surrounding decorative borders, bark childs play area, large timber workshop, outside water tap, security light and enclosed by timber fencing.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).
10. Copyright and Social Media: Unless we agree otherwise with you in writing, we hold the copyright on all photographic and video marketing material used to market your home and these should not be reproduced by any third party without our express consent. Furthermore, we reserve the right to use these for marketing initiatives in order to promote your property or the Company. We may use various options for marketing including all social media and mailing campaigns and should you have any concerns relating to this then you should let us know as soon as possible.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.