An extended and greatly improved, four bedroom detached family home situated in a highly regarded area of Hinckley. The property, which benefits from gas central heating and double glazing, briefly comprises, reception hall, refitted cloak room, impressive refitted and extended breakfast kitchen, spacious 'L' shaped lounge dining room, four good sized bedrooms and a refitted shower room. Outside, tot he front there is ample off road parking, which leads to a garage with the remainder being laid to lawn. At the rear, there is a good sized, mainly lawned garden.
With opaque double glazed window to front, laminate flooring, stairs with spindle balustrade to first floor landing, useful under stairs storage cupboard, radiator, telephone point, coving to ceiling and door to
With low level flush WC, vanity sink unit with integrated shelving, storage cupboard, wall mounted temporary towel radiator, ceramic tiled flooring,, tiling to surrounding four walls and opaque double glazed window to side.
5.59m x 5.89m (18'4 x 19'4)
Lounge area with double glazed window to front, coving to ceiling, radiator, inset gas fire with marble hearth, television point and double glazed patio doors to rear.
Dining Area with radiator, glazed window to rear and coving to ceiling.
5.79m (max) x 5.31m (max) (19'0 (max) x 17'5 (max)
With excellent range of contemporary base and wall units with Dekton work surface over, inset 6 ring gas hob and extractor hood, separate built in double oven, plate warming drawer, integrated fridge, integrated freezer, space and point for washing machine, integrated dishwasher, inset spotlights, inset speakers for stereo system, two contemporary radiators, drainer sink with Quooker tap (instant boiling water when needed), Amtico flooring, ceiling windows, double glazed window to rear, double glazed door to rear garden and point for tv.
With loft access, storage cupboard with slatted shelving and further doors opening to
4.09m x 2.95m (13'5 x 9'8)
With double glazed window to front and radiator.
3.05m x 3.40m (10'0 x 11'2)
With double glazed window and radiator.
2.87m x 2.67m (9'5 x 8'9)
With double glazed window and radiator.
2.67m x 2.79m (8'9 x 9'2)
With double glazed window, radiator, laminate flooring and built in wardrobe.
With automatic lighting, low level flush WC, vanity sink unit, walk in shower with glass shower screen, fully tiled with rain effect shower head, inset spotlights, extractor fan, contemporary towel radiator, tiling to surrounding four walls and flooring and opaque double glazed window.
There is a block paved driveway providing ample off road parking for several vehicles, remainder of the garden is laid to lawn with surrounding borders, drive leads to garage with up and over garage door with power and lighting and gated side access leads to
This is mainly laid to lawn with a slabbed patio area, well stocked borders, enclosed by timber fencing, outside electric point, security lighting and outside water tap.
THE PROPERTY ALSO HAS SOLAR PANELS.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).
10. Copyright and Social Media: Unless we agree otherwise with you in writing, we hold the copyright on all photographic and video marketing material used to market your home and these should not be reproduced by any third party without our express consent. Furthermore, we reserve the right to use these for marketing initiatives in order to promote your property or the Company. We may use various options for marketing including all social media and mailing campaigns and should you have any concerns relating to this then you should let us know as soon as possible.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.