A fantastic opportunity to purchase this spacious detached bungalow which offers great potential for extension (the attic is huge), subject to planning permissions set within a highly regarded area of Hinckley. the accommodation briefly comprises, entrance, reception hall, spacious lounge, kitchen ding room, utility, two double bedrooms and a refitted shower room. Outside, the property occupies a generous plot with ample parking and gardens to the front with an easy maintenance garden and work shop to the rear. NO CHAIN.
With double glazed window, tile flooring and further opaque door to
With coving to ceiling, radiator, door to storage cupboard with slatted shelving and further doors opening to
4.34m x 3.78m (14'3 x 12'5)
With double glazed bow window to front, double glazed window to side, radiator, coving to ceiling and brick built fireplace with inset gas fire.
4.09m (into bay) x 3.99m (13'5 (into bay) x 13'1)
Excellent range of Shaker style base and wall units, roll edge works surfaces over, tiling to splash back, inset ceramic hob with extractor hood, built in oven, built in microwave, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge, double radiator, double glazed window to rear, coving to ceiling and opaque glazed door to side porch
4.88m x 3.28m (16'0 x 10'9)
With double glazed bow window to front, radiator, coving to ceiling and range of built in wardrobes with bedside tables.
3.07m x 3.53m (10'1 x 11'7)
With radiator, coving to ceiling and double glazed patio doors to rear leading to garden.
With integrated low level flush WC, wash hand basin, walk in shower cubicle with electric shower, wall mounted chrome towel radiator, inset spotlights and opaque double glazed window to rear.
With doors to front and rear, integral door to garage and opaque glazed door to
With space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, power and lighting and door to
With low level flush WC, cupboard with shelving and opaque double glazed window to side.
There is a gravelled and block paved driveway providing ample off road parking for several vehicles, decorative front garden with various paths, gravel borders, plants and shrubs, side leads to garage with electric up and over garage door, power and lighting and shelving.
With large slab patio area, remainder of the garden is landscaped with decorative gravel, inset plants and shrubs, large shed and workshop and enclosed by timber fencing.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).
10. Copyright and Social Media: Unless we agree otherwise with you in writing, we hold the copyright on all photographic and video marketing material used to market your home and these should not be reproduced by any third party without our express consent. Furthermore, we reserve the right to use these for marketing initiatives in order to promote your property or the Company. We may use various options for marketing including all social media and mailing campaigns and should you have any concerns relating to this then you should let us know as soon as possible.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.