***NO CHAIN*** Picker Elliott are delighted to be offering for sale this stunning, five double bedroom executive detached family home which is being offered for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN.
Set out on 3 floors and built by Bloor Homes in 2014 to their Willerby design, this lovely home overlooks a green and also benefits from being situated on a larger than average plot within this sought after location. Conveniently situated close to local shops and also within easy reach of a wide range of amenities, ideal for the commuter providing easy access to the major road/motorway networks of the area.
This fabulous property offers versatile accommodation and caters for the whole family. Including a double detached garage and an extensive garden and driveway, which can be approached via double gates. Internally the property comprises, reception Hall, study, attractive lounge with french doors leading out onto the rear garden, super contemporary fitted kitchen, utility room, dining room and cloaks w.c. To the First floor there are three stylish double bedrooms with an impressive master bedroom suite comprising of a dressing area and ensuite shower room as well as a luxurious family bathroom. To the Second Floor you have a further study area as well as two double bedrooms and a family shower room.
With stairs rising to first floor landing, spindle balustrade, wooden handle, telephone point, radiator, door to useful under stairs storage cupboard, Amtico flooring and further doors opening to
With low level flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin, tiling to half wall level, radiator, extractor fan, Amtico flooring and further doors to
4.70m x 3.40m (15'5 x 11'2)
With double glazed patio doors to rear, full length double glazed windows, radiator, television point, and coving to ceiling.
3.20m x 2.03m (10'6 x 6'8)
With double glazed window to front, radiator, television and telephone point and wooden shutter blinds,
3.28m x 4.45m (10'9 x 14'7)
With excellent range of base and wall units, roll edge work surfaces over, upstands and tiling to splash backs, inset 5 ring gas hob with extractor hood, separate built in double oven, space for dishwasher, inset one and a half drainer sink with mixer tap, ceramic tile flooring, coving to ceiling, radiator, space for American style fridge freezer, double glazed window to rear and door to
With space and point for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, roll edge work surface, wall mounted cupboard housing boiler, double glazed window to rear, radiator, tiled flooring, opaque double glazed door to rear garden and kitchen squared arch to
3.43m x 2.54m (11'3 x 8'4)
With double glazed window to front, wooden shutter blinds, radiator, Amtico flooring, built in units for storage, incorporating doors, overhead units and work top, door back to main hallway and coving to ceiling.
With spindle balustrade, radiator, feature double glazed window to front, airing cupboard, stairs to second floor with spindle balustrade and doors opening to
3.15m x 3.43m (10'4 x 11'3)
With double glazed window, radiator, coving to ceiling and Dressing Area with two wardrobes, sliding doors, leading to
With double shower cubicle with rain effect shower head, wall mounted wash hand basin, low level flush WC, opaque double glazed window to rear, tiling to surrounding splash back areas, chrome towel radiator, extractor fan and inset spotlights.
3.81m x 2.62m (12'6 x 8'7)
With double glazed window to front and radiator.
2.62m x 3.10m (8'7 x 10'2)
With double glazed window to rear, radiator and built in wardrobes with sliding doors.
Three piece suite comprising of low level flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin, panel bath with shower attachment over, tiling to surrounding splash back areas, glass shower screen, chrome towel radiator, inset spotlights, extractor fan, electric shaver point and opaque double glazed window to rear.
With ceiling window, radiator and doors to
4.95m x 2.64m (16'3 x 8'8)
With double glazed window, radiator and built in wardrobes.
4.17m x 2.74m (13'8 x 9'0)
With radiator, window to front and loft access.
With enclosed and tiled shower cubicle, low level flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin, tiling to splash back areas, chrome towel radiator, inset spotlights, extractor fan and ceiling window.
The property occupies a very large plot, to the front there is a path to front door with covered storm porch and overlooking open aspects.
There is a block paved driveway providing parking for several vehicles, leading to detached double garage with up and over garage doors, power and lighting, roof storage space, remainder of the garden is predominantly lawn, with raised slab patio areas, decorative lighting and raised border, outside water tap, outside lighting and enclosed by timber fencing.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).
10. Copyright and Social Media: Unless we agree otherwise with you in writing, we hold the copyright on all photographic and video marketing material used to market your home and these should not be reproduced by any third party without our express consent. Furthermore, we reserve the right to use these for marketing initiatives in order to promote your property or the Company. We may use various options for marketing including all social media and mailing campaigns and should you have any concerns relating to this then you should let us know as soon as possible.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.