An excellent opportunity to purchase this very well presented, two bedroom semi detached house situated in a pleasant cul-de-sac location in the highly regarded village of Stoney Stanton. Built by Messrs Jelson homes to their usual high standards, the property benefits from gas central heating (first floor and ground floor temperature control zones), double glazing and the remainder of the NHBC. The property briefly comprises, reception hall, cloakroom, lounge dining room and kitchen (white goods are negotiable). On the first floor there are two good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside, to the front, there is a lawned garden with a slabbed path to the front door with parking to side. At the rear, there is an enclosed lawned garden. The properyt is offered with NO CHAIN.
With stairs to first floor landing, spindle balustrade, telephone point, radiator and door to
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, opaque double glazed window to front, further doors to
3.66m x 4.32m (12'0 x 14'2 )
With double glazed patio doors to rear, radiator, doors to useful under stairs storage cupboard and multi media wall socket.
3.07m x 2.01m (10'1 x 6'7)
With an excellent range of Skaker style base and wall units, roll edge work surfaces over, tiling to splash backs, in set drainer sink with mixer taps, space and point for washing machine, cupboard housing combi boiler, in set gas hob with built in oven and extractor hood, double glazed window to front and external fan.
With spindle balustrade, loft access and doors to
4.32m max x 2.97m (14'2 max x 9'9)
With double glazed window to the front, radiator, television point, door to useful storage cupboard,
4.32m x 1.91m (14'2 x 6'3)
With double glazed window to the front and radiator,
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower over and glass screen, extractor fan, towel radiator, electric shaver point and tiling to splash back areas.
There is a lawned garden, side path with covered storm porch to front door, side driveway providing ample off road parking for several vehicles, gated access to
Which is lawned with surrounding borders,garden shed and enclosed by timber fencing.
This information is available from Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council on 01455 238141. Services: All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents. Fixtures and Fittings: Are specifically excluded unless mentioned in these sale particulars.
Free, no obligation valuations call 01455 612613. Business Hours: Monday Friday 09.00 17.30 Saturday 09.00 14.00. Picker Elliott Independent Estate Agents.
Strictly by prior appointment through Picker Elliott Estate Agents. General Information: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, they are for guidance purposes only and no guarantee can be given as to the working condition of the various services and appliances. Measurements have been taken as accurately as possible, however slight discrepancies may inadvertently occur. Purchasers are advised to check all measurements critical to their requirements.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.