A very spacious and improved, three bedroom detached bungalow situated in a highly regarded location within the desirable village of Burbage. The property has been improved by the current owner to a high standard, with the benefit of gas central heating & double glazing, the property briefly comprises, entrance hall, spacious lounge and dining room, refitted kitchen, three good sized bedrooms, refitted shower room, utility area, cloakroom and store. Outside, to the front of the property there is ample parking which leads to the single garage. At the rear, there is a good sized garden, mainly lawned with well stocked borders (photos provided by the owner). The property is also well located for those needing to commute, located within easy reach of the M69 and A5. Vieiwng is highly recommended.
With further opaque double glazed door leading to
With oak wooden flooring, radiator, telephone point, storage cupboard, further opaque glazed door to
6.71m max - 4.39m (22'0 max - 14'5 )
With two radiators, oak wooden flooring, two double glazed windows to front, wall mounted electric fire, coving to ceiling, glazed door to
With radiator, coving to ceiling, storage cupboard housing hot water cylinder.
3.63m x 2.44m (11'11 x 8'0 )
With a range of contemporary wall and base units, roll edge work surfaces over, tiling to splash backs, in set electric hob with built in oven and extractor hood, under cupboard lighting, mixer drainer sink with mixer tap over, built in wine rack, integrated fridge, tiled flooring, floor mounted boiler, glazed window to side and glazed door to
3.02m x 2.26m (9'11 x 7'5 )
With space and plumbing for washing machine, sliding patio door to rear, door to useful storage area with double glazed window to rear, separate second storage area.
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiling to splash back, tiled flooring and door integral door to garage.
3.96m x 3.51m (13'0 x 11'6 )
With double glazed window and radiator.
3.99m x 3.02m (13'1 x 9'11 )
With double glazed window, built in wardrobes with bridging unit, radiator and further built in wardrobes.
2.67m x 2.74m (8'9 x 9'0 )
With double glazed window and radiator.
Re-fitted shower room with low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, enclosed and tiled double shower cubicle with sliding door, chrome towel radiator, tiled flooring and walls, opaque double glazed window to side and extractor fan.
There is a tarmaced drive providing off road parking, garage with up and over door, remainder is gravelled with surrounding borders and gated side access to
With large slabbed patio area, raised surrounding decorative borders, path leading to the end of garden, grounds are primarily laid to lawn with surrounding in set borders, various plants and shrubs , enclosed by timber fencing, outside tap and security lighting.
Strictly by prior appointment through Picker Elliott Estate Agents. General Information: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, they are for guidance purposes only and no guarantee can be given as to the working condition of the various services and appliances. Measurements have been taken as accurately as possible, however slight discrepancies may inadvertently occur. Purchasers are advised to check all measurements critical to their requirements.
This information is available from Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council on 01455 238141. Services: All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents. Fixtures and Fittings: Are specifically excluded unless mentioned in these sale particulars.
Free, no obligation valuations call 01455 612613. Business Hours: Monday Friday 09.00 17.30 Saturday 09.00 14.00. Picker Elliott Independent Estate Agents.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.