A beautiful, very well presented and spacious cottage situated in the heart of Burbage village centre with off road Parking. This cottage style property benefits from gas central heating & double glazing and in brief offers spacious open plan living room and dining area, downstairs wc, and an open plan kitchen with breakfast area. On the first floor, there are three well proportioned bedrooms (master with ensuite bathroom and dressing area) and a family bathroom. Outside, to the rear there is a good sized mature garden and a parking space. Situated in the heart of old Burbage village and within short walking distance of the highly regarded local schools this property requires immediate viewing to appreciate the size and quality on offer.
4.98m x 3.94m (16'4 x 12'11)
With double glazed window to the front. radiator, stripped and stained wooden flooring, door to storage cupboard and door to inner hall and opening through to
3.25m x 4.90m (10'8 x 16'1)
With radiator, laminate flooring, contemporary fireplace, useful storage area, door opening to hallway with cloak cupboard, period storage area, tiled flooring and further door to
With low level flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin and tiled floor.
With double glazed window to the side, radiator and opaque double glazed door leading to the rear garden and open through to
3.99m x 3.91m (13'1 x 12'10)
With base and wall units, wooden work surfaces over, tiling to splash backs, in set gas hob, built in oven and extractor hood, ceramic drainer sink with mixer tap, space and plumbing for dishwasher, point for washing machine, stairs to first floor landing, radiator, laminate flooring and archway to
4.24m x 2.18m (13'11 x 7'2 )
With double glazed sliding patio doors to the rear, double radiator, laminate flooring and double glazed window to the side.
With double glazed window to the side and doors to
3.73m x 3.91m (12'3 x 12'10 )
With double glazed window to the front, coving to the ceiling, radiator and archway to
With double glazed window to the side and radiator, coving to the ceiling and spotlights and opening onto
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, ball and claw foot roll edge bath, tiling to splash back area, chrome towel radiator, extractor fan, spot lights and opaque double glazed window.
4.29m x 2.84m (14'1 x 9'4 )
With double glazed window to the side and rear, radiator, storage cupboard and laminate flooring.
3.63m x 2.44m (11'11 x 8'0 )
With double glazed window and radiator.
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, paneled bath with shower attachment over, chrome towel radiator, tiled floor, tiling to surrounding splash back areas, in set spot lights and extractor fan.
There is off road parking space with gated access to rear garden, decked patio area with steps leading to the remainder of the garden, raised decorative mature borders, laid to lawn, separate picket fencing with summer house, greenhouse and enclosed by timber fencing and generally private.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.