***NO CHAIN*** DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE ***An excellent opportunity to purchase this very spacious and well presented, four bedroom detached house situated in a secluded position on a large corner plot within a pleasant cul-de-sac. The property, which benefits from gas central heating & double glazing, briefly comprises, entrance hall, spacious lounge, living kitchen dining room, sitting room/play room, family room/study and a utility. On the first floor the landing leads to four good sized bedrooms and a refitted family bathroom. Outside, to the front, the property provides ample off road parking with a large detached double garage. Gardens are then to the remaining two sides and is generally private.
With stairs rising to first floor landing and door to
With low level flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin, tiling to splash back, double glazed window to front and further door to
With double glazed window, space and plumbing for washing machine, space and vent for tumble dryer, roll edge work surface with tiling to splash back, coving to ceiling, loft access, door to storage cupboard and further doors open to
4.24m x 3.81m (13'11 x 12'6 )
With coving to the ceiling, feature wooden fire surround with marble hearth and backing, in set living flame effect gas fire, radiator and sliding patio doors to rear.
4.95m x 2.21m (16'3 x 7'3 )
With Coving to the ceiling and double glazed window to the rear.
5.13m x 3.81m max (16'10 x 12'6 max )
Living Kitchen/Diner with an excellent range of Shaker style wall and base units, solid wood roll edge work surfaces over, tiling to splash back, one and a half drainer sink with mixer tap, space for range cooker with extractor hood, space and plumbing for dishwasher, double glazed window to the front, ceramic tiled flooring, radiator, opaque double glazed door to side and door leading to
3.33m x 2.44m (10'11 x 8'0 )
With double glazed window to rear and radiator.
With double glazed window to front, loft access, radiator and door to airing cupboard with lagged hot water cylinder and shelving, additional full height storage cupboard, and doors to
3.58m x 2.97m (11'9 x 9'9 )
With double glazed window and radiator.
3.30m x 2.41m (10'10 x 7'11)
With double glazed window,radiator and storage cupboard.
2.51m x 2.46m (8'3 x 8'1)
With double glazed window and radiator.
2.13m x 2.08m (7'0 x 6'10)
With double glazed window to front, radiator and built in storage cupboard.
Re- fitted 4 peice family bathroom with low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, enclosed shower cubicle with electric shower, paneled bath, tiling to surround half wall level, towel radiator,electric shaver point, extractor fan and opaque double glazed window.
There is a tarmaced driveway providing ample off road parking for several vehicles leading to a detached double garage with two separate up and over doors, with power, lighting and roof storage space, additional hard standing and a gated access leading to
Mainly laid to lawn, brick retaining wall, steps to raised slabbed patio area, remainder is enclosed by various hedges and is generally private.
Strictly by prior appointment through Picker Elliott Estate Agents. General Information: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, they are for guidance purposes only and no guarantee can be given as to the working condition of the various services and appliances. Measurements have been taken as accurately as possible, however slight discrepancies may inadvertently occur. Purchasers are advised to check all measurements critical to their requirements.
This information is available from Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council on 01455 238141. Services: All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents. Fixtures and Fittings: Are specifically excluded unless mentioned in these sale particulars.
Free, no obligation valuations call 01455 612613. Business Hours: Monday Friday 09.00 17.30 Saturday 09.00 14.00. Picker Elliott Independent Estate Agents.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.