A fantastic opportunity to purchase this very well presented, spacious family home situated on a highly regarded development within the desirable village of Sapcote. The property built by David Wilson Homes, to a high standard, briefly comprises, reception hall, cloakroom, spacious lounge, fitted kitchen dining room and utility with additional storage cupboard. On the first floor, there are three large bedrooms (master with an ensuite) and a family bathroom. Outside, there is a single garage and off road parking with the garden being lawned with inset borders. At the rear, there is an enclosed, mainly lawned garden.
With stairs to first floor landing, spindle balustrade, Cardine flooring, radiator, door to
With low level flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin, tiling to half wall level extractor fan, radiator, inset spot lights, further doors to
5.44m x 3.25m (17'10 x 10'8)
With double glazed window to front and side, two radiators, television and telephone point.
5.46m x 2.90m (17'11 x 9'6 )
Kitchen area with contemporary wall and base units with square edge work surfaces over and up stands to splash backs, integrated dishwasher, built in double oven with six ring gas hob and extractor hood over, built in fridge freezer, cupboard housing combi boiler, inset drainer sink with mixer tap, double glazed window to rear and side, two radiators, double glazed patio door to rear, cardine flooring, door to
With space for washing machine, base and wall units with square edge work surfaces over, up stand to splash back areas, radiator, extractor fan, cardine floor and useful under stairs storage cupboard.
With loft access, radiator, double wardrobe housing water tank and further doors to
3.73m x 3.15m (12'3 x 10'4 )
With double glazed window to the front, radiator, built in wardrobes, door to
With low level WC, enclosed and tiled double shower cubicle, power shower, towel radiator, shaver point, extractor fan and opaque double glazed window.
3.38m x 3.00m (11'1 x 9'10)
With double glazed window, radiator and useful storage cupboard.
2.77m x 2.26m (9'1 x 7'5 )
With double glazed window and radiator.
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, paneled bath with glass shower screen, power shower over, tiling to splash back areas, towel radiator, extractor fan and opaque double glazed window.
There is a lawned garden with decorative hedging, path to front door with security lighting, off road parking for two vehicles which leads to garage with up and over door, power and roof storage space.
With slabbed patio area, with the remainder laid to lawn and enclosed by timber fencing.
Strictly by prior appointment through Picker Elliott Estate Agents. General Information: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, they are for guidance purposes only and no guarantee can be given as to the working condition of the various services and appliances. Measurements have been taken as accurately as possible, however slight discrepancies may inadvertently occur. Purchasers are advised to check all measurements critical to their requirements.
This information is available from Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council on 01455 238141. Services: All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents. Fixtures and Fittings: Are specifically excluded unless mentioned in these sale particulars.
Free, no obligation valuations call 01455 612613. Business Hours: Monday Friday 09.00 17.30 Saturday 09.00 14.00. Picker Elliott Independent Estate Agents.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.