An immaculately presented two double bedroom apartment, situated in the former social services building on Upper Bond Street. The building benefits from a large main entrance foyer and corridors, a lift and a very useful, large basement store. This apartment is located on the top floor, catches the sun for the majority of the day which we have been informed by the owner, has resulted in low utility costs. A very bright property with Karndean flooring throughout the majority of the living areas. The accommodation is double glazed with electric central heating and in brief comprises, private entrance hall, lounge, dining kitchen, two double bedrooms and a shower room. Outside, there is an allocated parking space and bike store.
Raditator, inset spot lights. Doors opening to
Radiator, three double glazed windows, leading through to
With a contemporary range of base and wall units, wooden square edged work surfaces over with matching upstands, inset induction hob with glass splash back, extractor hood and built in oven, space and plumbing for washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, sink with mixer tap, inset spot lights, three double glazed windows, storage cupboard with hot water cylinder.
Three double glazed windows, radiator and built in wardrobe with sliding door
3.51m x 3.10m (11'6 x 10'2)
Three double glazed windows, radiator, built in wardrobe with sliding doors.
Low level flush w.c, wash hand basin, enclosed and tiled shower cubicle, chrome towel radiator, extractor fan.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.