A stunning, greatly improved and extended three bedroom mid terraced property with the benefit of off road parking, close to Hinckley town centre with it's amenities. The property, which has been improved by the current owners, benefits from gas central heating & double glazing, in brief comprises, lounge, separate dining room which leads in to an impressive extended kitchen. On the first floor there are two bedrooms, both with fitted furniture and a family bathroom. To the second floor there is a third bedroom with fitted furniture. Outside, to the front there is an off road parking space with a raised, decked garden at the rear.
3.48m x 3.53m (11'5 x 11'7 )
With double glazed window to the front, radiator, feature fire recess, television point and door to
7.24m x 3.56m (max) (23'9 x 11'8 (max))
With door to useful under-stairs storage cupboard,
Dining Area; Radiator, breakfast bar, door with stairs to first floor landing, feature fire recess with wood beam over, open through to
Kitchen Area: Re-fitted contemporary kitchen with base and walls units, roll edge work surfaces over with tiling to splash back, in set five ring gas hob with extractor hood, in set drainer sink with mixer tap, under cupboard lighting, integrated dishwasher, tumble dryer, contemporary radiator, built in double oven, space for American fridge freezer, integrated wine rack, double glazed door and window to rear, laminate flooring, in set spotlights and two Velux windows.
Door with stairs to second floor.
3.48m x 3.28m (11'5 x 10'9 )
With double glazed window to the front, range of built in wardrobes and radiator.
3.43m x 2.06m (11'3 x 6'9 )
With double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, with tiling to splash back, paneled bath with electric shower and tiling to surrounding walls, double glazed window and radiator.
3.78m (max ) x 3.68m (max) (12'5 (max ) x 12'1 (m
With double glazed window to the rear, range of built in wardrobes and radiator.
There is a block paved drive providing off road parking.
There is a fully decked raised rear garden, enclosed by timber fencing and generally private.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.