A fantastic opportunity to purchase this very spacious and greatly improved, detached family home situated in the highly regarded and desirable village of Sapcote. Offering arguably better accommodation than direct competition, brand new built properties, the property briefly comprises, entrance, reception hallway, spacious lounge, lovely - refitted open kitchen dining room, utility room and a ground floor cloakroom. On the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms and a refitted family bathroom. Outside, to the front there is a block paved drive which provides ample parking with the remainder having a large border. To the rear, there is a large slabbed and decked patio which leads to a lawned garden with second raised patio.
Three double glazed windows, stripped wooden flooring, storage cupboard, further wooden door with opaque glazed stained glass inset leading to
With radiator, stairs to first floor landing with spindle balustrade, inset spot lights to ceiling, door to
3.78m x 3.94m (12'5 x 12'11)
Spacious lounge with double glazed window to front, radiator, inset feature fire area with tiled hearth and wooden beam, telephone point.
3.73m x 3.81m (dining area) (12'3 x 12'6 (dining a
Dining area,radiator, inset spot lights, double glazed french doors to rear, full length double glazed window open through to kitchen area.
3.89m x 2.59m (kitchen area) (12'9 x 8'6 (kitchen
Excellent range of contemporary shaker style wall and base units with roll edged work surfaces over. glass to splash back and up-stands, inset electric hob with extractor hood over, built in double oven, integrated wine rack,inset sink drainer with mixer tap over,double glazed window to rear, inset spot lights, breakfast bar area open to
With base wall units with roll edged work surfaces over, inset sink with mixer tap over, washing machine, radiator, inset spot lights, double glazed window to rear, double glazed door to rear, door to
Low level flush WC, vanity sink unit, radiator, opaque double glazed window to side, integral door to garage.
With loft access, boarded, power and lighting with up and over door to front.
Stairs to first floor landing, double glazed window to side, radiator, spindle balustrade, inset spot lights,loft access, door to storage cupboard, further doors to
5.51m x 3.30m (18'1 x 10'10)
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
3.05m x 3.10m (10' x 10'2)
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, built in wardrobes.
3.10m x 2.21m (10'2 x 7'3)
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Re- fitted bathroom, low level flush WC, vanity sink unit, enclosed and tilled corner shower cubicle, power shower, chrome towel radiator, additional radiator, opaque double glazed window to rear and inset spot lights.
To the side and front of property there is a large off road drive offering ample off road parking, side border,security light to garage, gated side access.
With graveled, decked and slabbed patio, steps leading to main garden which is laid to lawn additional raised slabbed patio area enclosed by hedges, outside water tap, electric points, security lighting, enclosed by timber fencing.
Strictly by prior appointment through Picker Elliott Estate Agents. General Information: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, they are for guidance purposes only and no guarantee can be given as to the working condition of the various services and appliances. Measurements have been taken as accurately as possible, however slight discrepancies may inadvertently occur. Purchasers are advised to check all measurements critical to their requirements.
This information is available from Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council on 01455 238141. Services: All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents. Fixtures and Fittings: Are specifically excluded unless mentioned in these sale particulars.
Free, no obligation valuations call 01455 612613. Business Hours: Monday Friday 09.00 17.30 Saturday 09.00 14.00. Picker Elliott Independent Estate Agents.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.