***LANDLORD/INVESTMENT PURCHASERS ONLY. This property is currently tenanted at
6.02m x 3.71m (19'9 x 12'2)
With double glazed window to front, cupboard housing meters, period feature fire with brick hearth, laminate flooring, radiator and door through to
3.68m x 3.28m (12'1 x 10'9)
With double glazed window to rear, radiator, door and stairs to first floor landing and opening through to
4.72m x 1.68m (15'6 x 5'6)
With range of base and wall units, roll edge work surfaces over, tiling to splash backs, inset gas hob, built in oven, extractor hood, inset drainer sink with mixer tap, space and point for washing machine, two double glazed windows to side, radiator, opaque double glazed door to side and inset spotlights.
Useful under stairs storage space, stairs to second floor landing and doors to
3.45m x 3.35m (11'4 x 11'0)
With double glazed window to front, radiator, walk in wardrobe with hanging rail and radiator.
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with rain effect shower head over, glass shower screen, tiling to surrounding splash back area, tongue and groove panelling to half wall level, wall mounted boiler, opaque double glazed window to rear and inset spotlights.
5.21m x 3.35m (17'1 x 11'0)
With double glazed window to rear, roof window and two radiators,
With raised deck patio area, the property is at the end of shared access, outside water tap, enclosed by brick wall and timber fencing.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).