***** OPEN DAY 9th JUNE 12;00 - 13:00***** A beautifully presented, four bedroom detached family home built by Messrs Morris home to their usual high standards. The property, which benefits from a high amount of cost extras, installed at the time of construction, briefly comprises, entrance hall, spacious lounge, lovely open plan kitchen dining room, utility and a ground floor cloakroom. On the first floor the landing leads to four good sized bedrooms, (master with an ensuite) and a family bathroom. Outside, to the front there is ample off road parking and an enclosed rear garden with artificial lawn. Viewing is highly recommended.
having composite double glazed front door, central heating radiator and alarm control panel.
4.88m x 3.38m (16' x 11'1)
having attractive upvc double glazed bow window overlooking the front garden, two central heating radiators, central heating thermostat, walk in understairs storage cupboard and tv aerial point. Double doors to Dining Kitchen.
5.18m x 3.99m (17' x 13'1)
having an attractive range of gloss white units with chrome fittings including ample base units, drawers and wall cupboards, matching light wood effect work surfaces and ceramic tiled splashbacks, inset single drainer stainless steel sink with mixer tap and rinser bowl, ceramic hob with stainless steel cooker hood over, built in stainless steel double oven and grill, space for fridge freezer and ceramic tiled flooring.
Dining Area - having white ceramic tiled flooring, two central heating radiators, tv aerial point and upvc double glazed French doors opening onto the rear garden.
having base unit with work surface and inset stainless steel sink with mixer, space and plumbing for washing machine, matching ceramic tiled flooring, central heating radiator and composite double glazed side entrance door.
having white low level w.c., corner wash hand basin and central heating radiator.
having access to the roof space and spindle balustrade.
3.78m x 3.05m (12'5 x 10')
having triple gloss white built in wardrobe, central heating radiator and feature upvc double glazed arched window and vaulted ceiling
having double shower cubicle with power shower, low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, chrome ladder style heated towel rail, extractor fan, inset ceiling lighting, fully tiled walls and floor.
3.58m x 2.69m (11'9 x 8'10)
central heating radiator and built in airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder and window
3.00m x 2.69m (9'10 x 8'10)
central heating radiator, window
3.10m x 2.29m (10'2 x 7'6)
central heating radiator, window.
white suite including paneled bath with shower over and glass screen, low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, chrome heated towel rail, shaver point, fully tiled walls and floor.
There is direct vehicular access over a driveway with standing for upto three cars. GARAGE (5.3m x 2.6m) with up and over door, power, light, gas fired boiler for central heating and domestic hot water. Side pedestrian access via gate to a private rear garden with well fenced boundaries, patio and artificial lawn. Security lighting and cold water tap.
This information is available from Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council on 01455 238141. Services: All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents. Fixtures and Fittings: Are specifically excluded unless mentioned in these sale particulars.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
Free, no obligation valuations call 01455 612613. Business Hours: Monday Friday 09.00 17.30 Saturday 09.00 14.00. Picker Elliott Independent Estate Agents.
Strictly by prior appointment through Picker Elliott Estate Agents. General Information: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, they are for guidance purposes only and no guarantee can be given as to the working condition of the various services and appliances. Measurements have been taken as accurately as possible, however slight discrepancies may inadvertently occur. Purchasers are advised to check all measurements critical to their requirements.