Rarely does an opportunity present itself to purchase a property such as this. Picker Elliott have great delight in bringing to the market this substantial, four bedroom Edwardian property. Located in one of the town centres most well regarded locations, close to supermarkets, parks, town centre with its amenities, The Crescent as well as offering excellent access for those commuting via train or major road networks. The accommodation, which comprises a fantastic mix of traditional and contemporary features, including sash windows, picture rails, original floorings, briefly comprises, entrance porch, reception hallway, cloakroom with shower, lounge with covered rear porch to patio, formal dining room, snug or family room, refitted living kitchen dining room and a utility room. On the first floor, the galleried landing leads to four double bedrooms and a refitted family bathroom. Outside, ample parking to the front leads to a detached garage with rear store. The rear garden is something to behold. Large with mature well stocked borders, manicured lawn, large patio with a second garden area that has a vegetable plot and space for chickens, all the while remaining private.
Glazed door to front, period flooring, wooden door with period stained glass insert to
Period flooring, double doors to under stairs cupboard, stained glass port-hole window, stairs to first floor with period newel posts and spindles, picture rail, radiator, door to
Low level flush w.c, vanity sink unit, shower tray with power shower, opaque glazed sash window, towel radiator, tiling to surrounding walls and flooring.
Period picture rail, coving, two radiators, glazed double doors to covered porch and patio area, open fire with tiled hearth and backing, period wooden surround, glazed double doors to
Bay window, double radiator, period feature fire with tiled hearth and backing with wooden surround, picture rail, coving
Glazed window to front and side, radiator, wooden flooring, feature fire with wooden surround, tiled hearth and backing
Excellent range of base and wall units, granite work surfaces, tiling to splash backs, inset sink with drainer & mixer tap, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge and freezer, inset NEFF 5 ring gas hob, built in oven and extractor hood over, work top lighting, cast radiator, double glazed stained glass window to rear, ceramic tiled flooring, sash window to side, door to rear garden. Further door to
Space for washing machine, range of base and wall units, roll edged work surfaces over, quarry tiled flooring, double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Period stained glass sash window, loft access, spindled balustrade, radiator, cupboard housing boiler and doors to
Picture rail, double glazed window, radiator
Double glazed window, picture rail, radiator, period storage cupboard and feature fire surround.
Picture rail, Stained glass sash window to front, radiator,
Picture rail, period feature fire, radiator, stained glass sash window
Low level flush w.c, contemporary free standing bath, enclosed shower cubicle with rain effect shower head, wall mounted wash basin, extractor fan, inset spotlights, double glazed window, period storage cupboard, towel radiator
To the front, there is a large, full width gravelled drive providing ample parking, inset mature borders, and detached garage with power, lighting and roof storage space
Large raised patio area, water tap and lighting, steps to each side lead to main garden with inset lawn, surrounding path, further patio area, well stocked mature borders, feature arch to further garden area with vegetable plots, shed, green house and room for chickens. Surrounding hedges.
This information is available from Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council on 01455 238141. Services: All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents. Fixtures and Fittings: Are specifically excluded unless mentioned in these sale particulars.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
Free, no obligation valuations call 01455 612613. Business Hours: Monday Friday 09.00 17.30 Saturday 09.00 14.00. Picker Elliott Independent Estate Agents.
Strictly by prior appointment through Picker Elliott Estate Agents. General Information: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, they are for guidance purposes only and no guarantee can be given as to the working condition of the various services and appliances. Measurements have been taken as accurately as possible, however slight discrepancies may inadvertently occur. Purchasers are advised to check all measurements critical to their requirements.