An extended and greatly improved, two double bedroom semi detached house with ensuite situated within a well regarded and convenient area of Hinckley. Close to major road networks, the property is well suited for commuters, or families with parks and walks being close by. The property which benefits from gas central heating & double glazing, briefly comprises, entrance hall, spacious lounge, refitted kitchen dining room, family room, utility and a ground floor w.c. On the first floor, there are two double bedrooms, master with an ensuite and a refitted family bathroom. Off road parking is to the front of the property with a large garden, including workshop to the rear.
With double radiator, stairs to first floor landing and door to
4.70m x 3.78m (15'5 x 12'5 )
With a double glazed bay window to front, double radiator and door to
4.70m x 3.35m (15'5 x 11'0 )
With an excellent range of base and wall units, roll edge work surfaces over, tiling to splash backs, built in double oven, in set
electric hob with extractor hood over, in set drainer sink with mixer tap, integrated dishwasher, glass fronted display cabinet, door to under stairs storage area, double glazed window to side, laminate flooring, radiator and arch to
3.51m x 2.64m (11'6 x 8'8 )
With laminate flooring, double glazed window to side and rear and door to utility room and rear garden.
With space and plumbing for an automatic washing machine, space for tumble dryer, storage area and further door to
With low level flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin, double glazed window to the side and laminate flooring.
With double glazed window to side, glass and oak balustrade and doors open to
4.75m x 2.97m (15'7 x 9'9 )
With a double glazed bay window to front, radiator, television point, built in sliding wardrobe and sliding door to
With vanity sink unit, opaque double glazed window to front, enclosed and tiled shower cubicle with electric shower, towel radiator and extractor fan.
3.35m x 2.90m (11'0 x 9'6 )
With double glazed window to rear, radiator, period style fireplace and drop down loft hatch to part boarded loft.
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower attachment over, tiled to four walls, laminate flooring, towel rail, in set spot lights and opaque double glazed window to rear.
There is a block paved driveway providing amble off road parking and a gated side access leading to
With large slabbed patio area, work shop with wooden door and glazed window to side, remainder of garden is laid to lawn with surrounding mature trees and bushes enclosed by fencing.
Strictly by prior appointment through Picker Elliott Estate Agents. General Information: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, they are for guidance purposes only and no guarantee can be given as to the working condition of the various services and appliances. Measurements have been taken as accurately as possible, however slight discrepancies may inadvertently occur. Purchasers are advised to check all measurements critical to their requirements.
This information is available from Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council on 01455 238141. Services: All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents. Fixtures and Fittings: Are specifically excluded unless mentioned in these sale particulars.
Free, no obligation valuations call 01455 612613. Business Hours: Monday Friday 09.00 17.30 Saturday 09.00 14.00. Picker Elliott Independent Estate Agents.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.