A fantastic opportunity to purchase this very well presented, two double bedroom semi detached bungalow situated in a lovely cul-de-sac location within the well regarded vilage of Elmesthorpe. Offering a lovely community spirit. and being fantastic for dog walkers - close to open fields, the property briefly comprises, etrance, spacious lounge, refitted kitchen, conservatory, two double bedrooms and a refitted family bathroom. Outside, to the front and side there is a drive providing off road parking with a lovely landscaped garden to the rear.
With Wooden flooring, radiator, inset spot lights and glazed door to
4.37m x 3.20m (14'4 x 10'6)
Double glazed bay window to front, television point, laminate wooden flooring, two radiators, double doors leading to re-fitted kitchen.
3.18m x 2.39m (10'5 x 7'10 )
With an excellent range of shaker style wall and base units with roll edge work surfaces over, tiling to splash backs, inset electric hob with built in oven and extractor hood, inset one and half drainer sink with mixer tap, integrated dishwasher and washing machine, inset spot lights, laminate flooring and double glazed door to
2.95m x 2.97m (9'8 x 9'9 )
WIth ceramic tiled flooring, double glazed double doors to rear garden, radiator and door to utility room with wall mounted combi boiler, roll edge worktop and opaque double glazed window to rear.
3.63m x 2.57m (11'11 x 8'5 )
With Contemporary radiator, double glazed double doors to rear garden.
2.67m x 2.41m (8'9 x 7'11)
With double paneled radiator and double glazed bay window to front.
With low level flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin, pea shaped paneled bath with power shower over, inset spot lights, extractor fan, ceramic tiled flooring, tiling to surrounding walls and chrome towel radiator.
There is a graveled drive providing ample off road parking for several vehicles, blocked paved path and side gate leading to
With landscaped garden. decorative patio area, decked patio area, outside security lighting, garden is generally private and enclosed by hedges and timber fencing.
Strictly by prior appointment through Picker Elliott Estate Agents. General Information: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, they are for guidance purposes only and no guarantee can be given as to the working condition of the various services and appliances. Measurements have been taken as accurately as possible, however slight discrepancies may inadvertently occur. Purchasers are advised to check all measurements critical to their requirements.
This information is available from Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council on 01455 238141. Services: All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents. Fixtures and Fittings: Are specifically excluded unless mentioned in these sale particulars.
Free, no obligation valuations call 01455 612613. Business Hours: Monday Friday 09.00 17.30 Saturday 09.00 14.00. Picker Elliott Independent Estate Agents.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.