A fantastic opportunity to purchase this two bedroom (the property was formally a three bedroom house, we sold it to them. Look at the floor plan, the red line indicates roughly where the original wall was placed. Three bedroom properties on this street go for well over
With Laminate Flooring and Door To
7.59m x 4.42m (24'11 x 14'6 )
With Double glazed bay window to front, radiator, coveing to ceiling, laminate flooring, door to under stairs storage cupboard, open plan through to
Re-fitted Kitchen dining area, with excellent range of contemporary wall and base units with square edged work surfaces over, tiling to splash back areas, inset electric hob and built in oven and extractor hood, glass fronted display cabinets, integrated dishwasher, fridge, freezer and washing machine, laminate flooring, double glazed window to rear, radiator, coving to ceiling, wall mounted combination boiler, double glazed door to-
With opaque double glazed door to rear, radiator, laminate flooring stairs leading of
Double glazed window to side, spindle balustrade, loft access doors to
4.04m x 2.51m (13'3 x 8'3)
With Double Glazed Window to rear, radiator.
4.39m x 2.44m (14'5 x 8'0)
With two Double Glazed Windows to front, radiator
Re- Fitted Bathroom with Low Level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tongue and groove paneled bath with electric shower over, tiling to surrounding splash back areas, radiator, opaque double glazed window to rear, inset spot lights.
To The Front of the property there is a long driveway providing ample off road parking for several vehicles, detached garage with up and over garage door, rear pedestrian access, roof storage space, study area to the rear with power and lighting, gated side access leading to
With slabbed patio, remainder is laid to lawn, with surrounding borders - various plants and shrubs, outside water tap, security lighting, enclosed by timber fencing and overlooking open space to park at the rear.
Strictly by prior appointment through Picker Elliott Estate Agents. General Information: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, they are for guidance purposes only and no guarantee can be given as to the working condition of the various services and appliances. Measurements have been taken as accurately as possible, however slight discrepancies may inadvertently occur. Purchasers are advised to check all measurements critical to their requirements.
This information is available from Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council on 01455 238141. Services: All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents. Fixtures and Fittings: Are specifically excluded unless mentioned in these sale particulars.
Free, no obligation valuations call 01455 612613. Business Hours: Monday Friday 09.00 17.30 Saturday 09.00 14.00. Picker Elliott Independent Estate Agents.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.