A fantastic, three bedroom link detached home occupying a very generous plot within a secluded position in Hinckley. Well located for access to the northern perimiter road, the property is excellent for commuters as well as acces to Hinckley town centre and super markets. The very well presented accommodation briefly comprises, entrance hall, cloak room, spacious lounger, kitchen dining room and a lovely sun room over looking the garden. On the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms and a refitted family bathroom. Outside, there is ample parking to the garage with the remainder laid to lawn. Additional side parking leads to double gates and the large rear garden. Vieiwng is essential.
With radiator, double glazed window to side, coving to ceiling, wooden doors to all rooms and leading to
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with tiling to splash back, chrome towel radiator and opaque double glazed window to the front.
5.28m (max) x 3.43m (17'4 (max) x 11'3 )
With double glazed window to the front, coving to the ceiling, radiator, feature fire surround, stairs to first floor landing, door to useful large under stairs storage cupboard, TV point and archway opening to
5.31m x 2.34m (17'5 x 7'8 )
Kitchen area with an excellent range of Shaker style wall and base units, solid wood work surfaces over, tiling to splash back, in set one and a half drainer sink with mixer tap, space and plumbing for washing machine, integrated fridge freezer, in set gas hob built in oven and extractor hood over, cupboard housing boiler, double glazed window to the rear, coving to the ceiling, set spot lights, dining area with radiator and arch opening to
3.78m x 2.62m (12'5 x 8'7 )
Fully double glazed with brick built dwarf wall, double doors to rear garden and double glazed ceiling windows.
With loft access, radiator and doors to
3.43m x 2.51m (11'3 x 8'3)
With double glazed window to the front and radiator.
2.69m x 2.46m (8'10 x 8'1)
Built in cupboard, double glazed window to the front and radiator.
3.07m x 2.36m (10'1 x 7'9 )
With double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Re-fitted bathroom with low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, p-shaped paneled bath with shower, glass shower screen, in set spot lights, extractor fan, tiling to splash back areas, useful large storage cupboard, opaque double glazed window to rear and radiator.
The Property is approached by a shared driveway leading to private parking for several vehicles, the remainder is laid to lawn with surrounding decorative borders, graveled border, covered storm porch which leads to garage, up and over garage door, roof storage space and double glazed pedestrian access to rear, further hard standing for caravan and open to
Very large garden approximately 100 ft in width which is landscaped, with lawn, decorative borders, various plants and shrubs, gravel patio areas, garden shed and enclosed by timber fencing, outside security light and water tap.
Strictly by prior appointment through Picker Elliott Estate Agents. General Information: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, they are for guidance purposes only and no guarantee can be given as to the working condition of the various services and appliances. Measurements have been taken as accurately as possible, however slight discrepancies may inadvertently occur. Purchasers are advised to check all measurements critical to their requirements.
This information is available from Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council on 01455 238141. Services: All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents. Fixtures and Fittings: Are specifically excluded unless mentioned in these sale particulars.
Free, no obligation valuations call 01455 612613. Business Hours: Monday Friday 09.00 17.30 Saturday 09.00 14.00. Picker Elliott Independent Estate Agents.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.