A fantastic opportunity to purchase this three bedroom semi detached house which occupies a very generous plot situated in a highly regarded area of Burbage. The property which benefits from gas central heating & double glazing, briefly comprises, entrance hall, spacious lounge, breakfast kitchen and bathroom to the ground floor. On the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms. Outside, at the front there is a lawned garden with surrounding borders and a long drive which leads to a detached garage. At the rear, there is an approximately 190 ft mature garden. NO CHAIN.
With radiator, stairs to first floor landing and door to
4.88m x 3.28m (16'0 x 10'9)
With double glazed window to front and radiator.
3.58m x 2.90m (11'9 x 9'6)
With range of base and wall units, wood effect work surfaces over, tiling to splash back, inset drainer sink with mixer tap, space and point for washing machine, space and point for electric cooker, double radiator, double glazed window to rear, opaque double glazed door to rear and door to useful under stairs storage cupboard.
Three piece suite with low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath, tiling to surrounding splash back areas, radiator and opaque double glazed window to side.
With radiator, loft access and doors opening to
4.80m x 2.90m (15'9 x 9'6)
With double glazed window to front and radiator.
4.11m x 3.25m (13'6 x 10'8)
With double glazed window to rear, opaque double glazed window to side, radiator and useful storage cupboard.
2.31m x 2.06m (7'7 x 6'9)
With double glazed window to rear.
There is a long frontage with ample off road parking for several vehicles, garden is mainly lawned, decorative borders with various plants and shrubs, drive leads to detached garage with up and over garage door, glazed window to side and side access leads to
Approximately 200 ft in length, which is lawned and surrounded by mature borders, slab path, garden shed, outside water tap, lighting and enclosed by various hedges and fences.
We have been informed that the seller is waiting for probate on the property. It was applied for 14/07/2021
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
8. All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents.
9. We accept no liability for the content of the video and recommend a full physical viewing as usual before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).
10. Copyright and Social Media: Unless we agree otherwise with you in writing, we hold the copyright on all photographic and video marketing material used to market your home and these should not be reproduced by any third party without our express consent. Furthermore, we reserve the right to use these for marketing initiatives in order to promote your property or the Company. We may use various options for marketing including all social media and mailing campaigns and should you have any concerns relating to this then you should let us know as soon as possible.