A truly fantastic family home, extended and improved to an incredible standard. No expense has been spared while the current owners have renovated this home. Improvements include oak flooring, glass and oak stair case, oak veneer doors throughout, modern architraves and skirting boards, re-plastered, re-wired, new heating. In brief the accommodation comprises, entrance, spacious lounge, large dining room opening to refitted kitchen with built in washing machine, dishwasher and fridge/freezer, and a ground floor cloakroom. On the first floor, there are two large bedrooms and a refitted family bathroom. On the second floor, there is a large master bedroom with en-suite. Outside, to the front, a block paved drive provides ample parking with shared access leading to the landscaped rear garden with a raised, decked patio area, play area and a large work shop. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the quality of this home.
With Oak wooden flooring, in set storage cupboard, oak veneered internal doors through out, open to
4.17m x 3.30m (13'8 x 10'10)
With double glazed bay window, radiator, fire recess with contemporary fire, cupboard housing meters.
3.45m x 4.14m dining area (11'4 x 13'7 dining are
With Oak wooden flooring through out, double glazed window to side, double radiator, oak veneered doors with stairs to first floor landing and further door to downstairs cloakroom with wall mounted wash hand basin, low level flush wc, oak wooden flooring, opaque double glazed window to side.
5.23m x3.43m (17'2 x11'3)
With an excellent range of contemporary wall and base units in contrasting colours with wooden work surfaces over, space and point for range cooker and extractor hood over, under cupboard lighting, in set drainer sink with mixer tap over, integrated washing machine, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, in set spot lights double radiator, double glazed window and double glazed patio doors to rear garden.
With radiator, window to side, door off to staircase leading to second floor landing, further door to
4.19m x 3.33m (13'9 x 10'11)
Double glazed window to front, radiator, door to useful storage cupboard and door to under stairs storage.
3.23m x 2.57m (10'7 x 8'5)
With radiator and double glazed window.
Re- fitted bathroom with paneled bath with glass shower screen, rain effect shower head, wash basin, low level wc, chrome towel radiator, in set spot lights, opaque double glazed window to rear, fully tiled to floor and walling, extractor fan, mirror with built in lights.
5.33m x 4.09m (17'6 x 13'5 )
With Oak and glass staircase, exposed beam, double glazed window to side, radiator, built in wardrobes, in set spot lights, access to remainder of eaves, double doors with balcony and glass retainer, further door to
With low level flush wc, wall mounted wash hand basin with tiled splash back, enclosed and tiled shower cubicle with rain effect shower head, chrome towel radiator. tiled flooring, extractor fan, double glazed window to rear and in set spot lights.
There is a block paved drive offering off road parking, with a shared side drive leading to rear garden
Landscaped rear garden with astro turf, decked patio area with raised surrounding decorative borders, large workshop to rear, enclosed by wooden timber fencing.
7.26m x 5.51m (23'10 x 18'1)
Large workshop to rear with secure roller shutter door, power and lighting.
Strictly by prior appointment through Picker Elliott Estate Agents. General Information: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, they are for guidance purposes only and no guarantee can be given as to the working condition of the various services and appliances. Measurements have been taken as accurately as possible, however slight discrepancies may inadvertently occur. Purchasers are advised to check all measurements critical to their requirements.
This information is available from Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council on 01455 238141. Services: All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents. Fixtures and Fittings: Are specifically excluded unless mentioned in these sale particulars.
Free, no obligation valuations call 01455 612613. Business Hours: Monday Friday 09.00 17.30 Saturday 09.00 14.00. Picker Elliott Independent Estate Agents.
Planning permission has been applied for on the field to the rear of the property. Please make additional enquires with Hinckley council to satisfy yourselves before incurring any costs.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.